5th May 2017, 06:40 PM
kawaljeet kaur silky

When the PhD entrance exam forms will come out?

Sir/madam, Please provide me when phd entrance form will come out, and the syllabus for it. I want to do PhD in Computer Science. But, sir to best of my knowledge it always miss by me. I will be highly obliged
Thanks

6th May 2017, 11:13 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the PhD entrance exam forms will come out?

For doing PhD you have to give UGC NET exam which is conducted by CBSE. Any candidate who has completed post graduation with minimum of 55% marks can apply for this exam. Application form are out now. Application process has been started from third week of April and you can fill the form online till third week of May.

http://www.cbsenet.nic.in

Thanks
6th May 2017, 06:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the PhD entrance exam forms will come out?

For PhD entrance exam candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in master degree for PhD entrance exam is 55 to 60%. The age of candidate not be greater than 28 years. The age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e five years to SC/ST candidate and three years to OBC category candidate. The important dates for PhD entrance exam are given below.

IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES

=> Date of Issue of Application form: First week of October 2017

=> Last date of submission of Application form: 07th September, 2017

=> Date of PhD entrance exam: 29th September, 2017.

For the syllabus of PhD entrance exam you have to visit at the official website of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?