27th April 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam?

How to join PhD after M.Com? Is there any entrance test? If yes, how much percentage is required for the test? What is the name of entrance test for PhD? How to learn for entrance test is there any particular books details? Which university is best for phd in commerce and kindly inform me the fees detail. How much time for the course (PhD)? If I join in v.n.s.g.u in Surat, which college for (PhD)and fees detail? I passed my M.Com 3 years ago so can I eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  2. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  4. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  7. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  8. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  11. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply?
  13. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  14. Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?
  15. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  16. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  18. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
28th April 2017, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join PhD after M.Com? Is there any entrance test? If yes, how much percentage is required for the test? What is the name of entrance test for PhD? How to learn for entrance test is there any particular books details? Which university is best for phd in commerce and kindly inform me the fees detail. How much time for the course (PhD)? If I join in v.n.s.g.u in Surat, which college for (PhD)and fees detail? I passed my M.Com 3 years ago so can I eligible for it?

Those candidates who have completed a Master’s Degree in Commerce / Finance and Control / Financial Management / Risk and Insurance Management / Management / Economics / Chartered Accountants (CA) / Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA) / Company Secretaryship (CS) with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to do a PhD in Commerce. Candidates have to apply online for taking admission to the PhD in Commerce. Admission to the PhD in Commerce is done on the basis of an entrance test and interview. Candidates must discuss his/her research topic at the time of interview with the PhD panel. The PhD in Commerce is available in regular and part time in various universities in India.
28th April 2017, 07:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam?

First of all you must have m.com degree with 55% marks to become eligible for any Ph.D Entrance exam. The best option for getting admission in PhD is through UGC NET for Commerce stream.

Try to qualify this exam. If you have his score then no need to apply for any other exam.

There will be interview stage also for you.

Once you perform well in written exam then you will be called for interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?