9th February 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Delhi Police HC?

Si,
I am sujeet... when will the result of delhi police hc (awo/tpo) be declared on ?
sir plz inform me at 08528567621 or 08699666529....

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for Delhi Police Paper Exam?
  2. When are the results of Delhi Police SI exam going to be announced?
  3. When are the results of Delhi Police Wireless Operator?
  4. When are the results of ASI Delhi Police Stenographer Written Exam?
  5. When are the results of recruitment of assistant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police?
  6. Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police? -- [New]
  7. What shall I do to join Delhi Police and UP Police having secured 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th with PCM and pursuing Engineering in IT stream?
  8. Am I applicable for ex-servicement quota in Delhi Police?
  9. Can I become a Constable in Delhi Police after completing 12th with 69% marks from Delhi University?
  10. Delhi Head Constable Delhi Police Sample past 5 years papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a sub inspector in Delhi Police?
  12. How may I get permission letter for Delhi police recruitment exam? I have sent my application form to head constable of Delhi police. But I didn't receive my permission letter yet
  13. How can I join Delhi Police as an ACP? I have passed B.A correspondence from Delhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for the entrance exam of sub inspector in Delhi Police?
  15. What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?
  16. How to get a job in Delhi Police or Delhi Metro? I qualified 10th in last year
  17. Required qualification to be eligible for Delhi Police Recruitment?
  18. Questions papers based on DP HC written exam?
14th March 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Delhi Police HC?

Sir
i want to know my result of
HC/AWO in DP
mob. 9555842815
16th April 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir want to know my awo result tell me on my mobile 9667274888
16th April 2012, 04:21 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

DELHI POLICE HEAD CONSTABLE 2012 : ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
Delhi Police is in process of recruitment of 2622 Head Constables. Delhi Police Department has provided the facility to online download the admit card /call letter for the post of Head Constable.

In order to download the call letter / admit card, i advised to go to the Delhi Police Recruitment Website. For your convenience , i have provided the link below for relevant website.

It should be noted that 2622 vacancies are available for both male and female candidates. Go

Delhi Police Recruitment Website : http://delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in/ and download the admit card and for more information.
26th May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Delhi Police Head Constable ka written test Const se pehle hua tha lekin abhi tak result nahi aaya hai jabki constable ka result aaye hua ek saptah se jyada ho gaya hai? Plz tell when the result of head constable will be published.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?