27th August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

When shall I receive my books for BSc Biology after submitting the admission form?

respected sir/mam I have submitted my admission form of bsc (biology) on 21st of july but I have not received my books even now , so please can you tell me when I will going to receive my books?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  2. How can I apply for B.Com from Lucknow University?
  3. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Books to use for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology? Which are the top universities?
  5. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  6. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  7. How to apply for entrance exam for admission in M.State? Last date for submitting the form?
  8. How to know about my GATE exam centre?
  9. List of universities in Andhra Pradesh or near by states offering B.Ed course through correspondence where form applications are still being accepted?
  10. Can I get admission in BSc Biology after passing 12th with 74%
  11. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of TIFR Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam?
  12. What to do if I dont receive my AIEEE admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Reference books of Biology for preparation of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  15. Where can I get the MHT CET form in Mumbai? What is the last date of submitting the form?
  16. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology? -- [New]
  18. What is the last date of submitting the online form of BTC UP
29th July 2013, 09:21 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: When shall I receive my books for BSc Biology after submitting the admission form?

Dear Friend,
Since Each and Every Informations regarding the Books and Related to Distributions is declared up by Institutions,So,It will be better if you will ask this Problem Solution to your College Department.
You may ask it from your College Principal,If you are unable to get the desired Informations.
They will Definitely help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?