30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology?

How I will get admission for Ph.D in molecular biology subject in Pune university? how to apply? date of application form submission? Can you tell me the complete steps which I have to follow up for the same? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology? -- [New]
  3. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  4. Should I choose PhD in molecular microbiology or Algal Biotech?
  5. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  6. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  7. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  8. Best university abroad offering Ph.D in molecular biology? How to do Ph.D ?
  9. Books to be referred for GATE Biotechnology?
  10. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
  11. Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?
  12. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?
  13. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  15. Can I study PhD in India if secured 44% in Master's in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology of University of Sussex, UK being a SC candidate?
  16. How to get admission for Ph.D in Molecular Biology in Germany? What is the date of the admission test? List of reputed universities in Denmark?
  17. Books to be referred for MSc entrance in Social Science?
  18. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
29th April 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I will get admission for Ph.D in molecular biology subject in Pune university? how to apply? date of application form submission? Can you tell me the complete steps which I have to follow up for the same? Thank you.

PhD in Molecular Biology is available in Pondicherry University. Application for the PhD can be obtained in person or post or online. UGC / CSIR – NET qualified students are admitted directly to the PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology program. The other students are required to qualify the National Level Entrance Examination conducted by Pondicherry University for taking admission to the PhD program. The candidates are entitled to receive the University fellowship. The PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at Pondicherry University is a full time program. The Pondicherry University website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?