23rd July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

When should I get admission in M.Ed after completion of B.Ed with 67%? What is the course fee?

I completed B.ed securing 67%. I am eager to do M.ed for the year 2011-12 in Chhattisgarh or from CMD college. Can you suggest me when I should get admitted to Med course this year? whats the course fee?

14th October 2015, 10:26 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When should I get admission in M.Ed after completion of B.Ed with 67%? What is the course fee?

See, for getting admission in M.Ed. the basic criteria is to be a B.Ed. The aggregate score has to be minimum 55%. Already you have achieved marks far more than that. But there are more things that you should have to be a legitimate M.Ed. student in Chattisgarh or in any other state of India. These are:
1) You must have a minimum teaching experience of 2 years to apply for M.Ed.
2) You must clear the 100 or 200 marks entrance examination set by the college where you would be taking the admission.
Do you satisfy the above two conditions? If yes, then straight take up the admission forms from the college. In most colleges(including CMD college) the admissions have started from the month of August. By the end of October even late fine submission will be closed. So please hurry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?