31st August 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi after scoring 58%

i hv cleared cbse with 58% with sub med sci wnts to get addmissn in med mbbs college in delhi with low fee. and i m sc candidate

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi? I have cleared CBSE with 58%
  2. MBBS graduate is eligible for M.Ed? -- [New]
  3. In wich college can I get in Chandigarh after scoring 78% in 12th in Non Med?
  4. Admission in MBBS course in Delhi after scoring 84% in 12th?
  5. Can I get MBBS or BDS admission after scoring 7000 in M.Ed exam?
  6. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in BIMS Belgaum after scoring 91% in 2nd PUC and 1532 Med in KCET?
  8. Which college I can get seat in Delhi for B.Sc. Non Medical having secured 62% in 10+2 Non Medical?
  9. Which is the best college in Delhi for B.Com? Will I get admission in Delhi after scoring 80% in 12th board?
  10. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS college after scoring 552/800 holding 812 rank in PMET?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  13. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  14. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  15. Can I Get admission in government college in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 56.66 in merit?
  16. Can I get MBBS course in any good college after scoring 140 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  17. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  18. What are the various career options available after MBBS?
4th November 2022, 06:20 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi after scoring 58%

To get admissions in an MBBS college you will have to give the national eligibility entrance test and base on the marks and brands code in the particular you will be eligible for the following
the basic requirements for being eligible for the entrance test is a candidate must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology belonging to a general category and as you are a reserve candidate the minimum criteria will be 45 percentage
The core as well as a preference will be given to you in selecting any college and if you get admitted in a private colleges that are some colleges that may offer you some scholarship or relief in the fees as you belong to the reserved category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?