31st August 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi? I have cleared CBSE with 58%

i hv cleared cbse with 58% with sub med sci wnts to get addmissn in med mbbs college in delhi with low fee. and i m sc candidate

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi after scoring 58%
  2. MBBS graduate is eligible for M.Ed?
  3. What are the career options after 10+2(medical) besides MBBS?
  4. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  5. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  6. In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)
  7. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  8. Which college to consider for admission for MBBS course?
  9. Admission in MBBS course in Delhi after scoring 84% in 12th?
  10. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  11. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  12. What is the criteria for admission in B.Com in Delhi College?
  13. Which college I can get seat in Delhi for B.Sc. Non Medical having secured 62% in 10+2 Non Medical?
  14. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  15. Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam
  16. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in good colleges? I have cleared 10th from CBSE -- [New]
  17. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  18. What to do after +2 non-med [cbse] ? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2023, 07:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi? I have cleared CBSE with 58%

The very first thing I would like to mention here is that M.Ed. (Master of Education) degree courses are not offered in medical colleges and also you cannot pursue M.Ed. degree course just after the completion of class 12th as to pursue M.Ed. degree course the minimum education required is a B.Ed./B.El.Ed or an equivalent from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?