9th December 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Super30 Patna being 12th standard student from Jamshedpur?

Friends,
I want to join Super30 coaching in Patna. I am from Jamshedpur and studying in 12th standard. I want to know that how I can get admission in Super30? Please help me to know about this?

10th December 2015, 03:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Super30 Patna being 12th standard student from Jamshedpur?

To get admission in Super 30, you would have be extraordinary in studies as well as in intellectual areas also. Basically the the selection in Super 30 is based on an entrance examination so conducted by the Institutes itself and the selection is made on the marks basis and the knowledge of the candidate in other fields as well.

Basically, students from a financially erupted background with willingness to study further are preferred and look into.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?