4th November 2010, 08:52 PM
gna

Date of Group I Exam? Best Coaching Center for Group I Exam?

Here after when will group I exam conduct? and which is the best coaching center for Group I exam?

Related Questions:
  1. I've cleared my ICWAI group 1 exam but failed in Group 2 in cc(oral coaching) therefore am not eligible for my Group 2 Exam?
  2. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best coaching centers for TNPSC group I exam in Chennai
  4. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  5. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  6. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  7. What is the expected date of Group 1 and Group 2 exam? How can I apply for it?
  8. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers
  9. Marks required in graduation for group 2 exams? Syllabus and coaching details?
  10. What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  12. List of top coaching centers for group 1 and group 2 exams with course fee and procedure to join -- [New]
  13. When and where to get the coaching for the Group II exam?
  14. How can I join group II coaching in RC Reddy Center
  15. When will Group I and Group II exams be conducted?
  16. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  17. Reputed coaching institutions for Group II coaching?
  18. Last date to apply for Group II and Group I exam?
10th November 2010, 12:03 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Group I Exam? Best Coaching Center for Group I Exam?

which is the best coaching center for Group I exam?
be specify...
plzzzzzzzzz
i need this..

thanks for your valuable reply
10th November 2010, 09:07 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

hello can any one tell me answer for the same question and with that how can i prepare for the same ??
25th November 2011, 12:06 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Priyanka,
APPSC will announce the dates of Group-1 exams. they may release notification this Dec and they may conduct all the exams and interview process with in 6 months.
Best coaching institutes in hyderebad for group1 are Lakshya, RCReddy, KS Rao, Vijetha, Brain tree...
3rd January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

fee of group1 for oc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?