26th January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

When and where will I get the prospectus for MBBS

when and where will the prospectus for mbbs be available..please tell me the infrmation

28th January 2012, 04:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where will I get the prospectus for MBBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when and where will the prospectus for mbbs be available..please tell me the infrmation
MBBS is offered by number of medical institutes in India and the admission process as well as the dates varies. Since you haven't mentioned about any particular institute, I would like to tell you that in order to take admission in any medical institute, for pursuing MBBS, you have got to qualify certain entrance exam, either conducted by the institute itself or by other regulating body at state or central level.
Most of these entrance exams are conducted in the month of June every year and for specific date of a particular entrance exam, you have to mention the name of the institute you are willing to pursue your MBBS from.
However, I would request you to visit the official website of the institute, which must have published the admission notification. Apart from this, you may refer to the official website of the following for information regarding the MBBS entrance exams and other details:
  • All India Pre-Medical Test
  • AIIMS
  • Armed Force Medical College
  • COMEDK
  • Directorate of Medical Education of your state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?