3rd September 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA through correspondence?

i wanna know dat is it possible to do MBA BY CPRRESPONDANCE.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  2. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  3. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  4. Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?
  5. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  6. Universities which offer MBA in correspondence? Am i eligible for stipend? I am qualified with GATE exam
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  8. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Ed correspondence after doing MBA from IMT CDL
  10. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  11. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  13. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  14. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBA correspondence? I am a Intern(BHMS)
  16. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
  17. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  18. How may I do MBA through correspondence? I've done B.Sc computers through correspondence
27th April 2015, 11:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA through correspondence?

There are many colleges from where you can pursue your MBA degree through correspondence. The basic eligibility for getting admission in MBA is that you must have to complete your bachelor degree with any of the recognized college/university. There is very simple procedure to get admission in MBA through correspondence. You simply have to download the prospectus of the college in which you want to join the course. In the prospectus you will got the solution to every query rise in to your mind. For any query that was not solved in the prospectus you can contact at the help line number of the college that is provided in the prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?