5th March 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

When wil be the entrance exam forms of LLB get declared?

When will the entrance forms of LLB declared?

Related Questions:
  1. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  2. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  3. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of LLB entrance exam?
  5. From where to get LLB application form? From which bank to get the forms?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  8. When is the GMAT entrance exam?
  9. Date of the sale of the forms for LLB admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. When the forms are gong to be available for engineering entrance exam for admission in DCE?
  11. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  12. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  13. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  14. Date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. How to be a Army officer after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  16. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is needed to do MSc?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?
25th June 2015, 11:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When wil be the entrance exam forms of LLB get declared?

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course after completing which one heads towards becoming an lawyer or advocate.

The entrance examination held for the selection of students of for their LLB courses from National Law Universities is CLAT.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission test and the examination is held once every year. The basic qualification required for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

You must be have senior secondary degree from a recognized board with at least 45% aggregate in the same. Relaxation of 5% aggregate is provided for the SC/STs candidate.

Also your age must not exceed 20 years where as in case of SC/ST category it must be below 22 years.

Generally the registration period for applying for this examination for every session lasts upto the first three months of that respective session i.e; from 1st January and 31st March.

You can apply online for this examination of its official website and for more information regarding the pattern of examination, associated institutes and much more log on to the link www.clat.ac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?