10th November 2009, 09:12 PM
ahzaz

When is the GMAT entrance exam?

when is the gmat entrance exam and from wher wil i get the forms and when is the last date of submission of forms

21st November 2009, 03:18 PM
hemraj87

Default Re: When is the GMAT entrance exam?

hi,

in my opinion..

There is no fixed date when GMAT exam can be taken. It can be taken any time of the year with prior appointment.GMAT scores are valid for a period of 5 years.

you can register for GMAT online, by phone, by fax or by email.
The registration for the exam can also be done by phone by calling at 0120-4324628 for India.

you can also register by filling a form and sending it by fax or mail.

The form for the purpose is available through the link:GMAT Appointment Scheduling Form(http://www.mba.com/NR/rdonlyres/9993...dulingForm.pdf)

you can also send the form by mail at the following address:

Pearson VUE
Attention: GMAT Program
PO Box 581907
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1907
USA

best of luck.....
21st November 2009, 07:26 PM
dipaleeknyn

GMAT entrance exams is held all year round, you can choose your own date and time. There is no resitriction in age or qualification.
The test is administerd five days a week(monday to friday) and occurs twice a day the test lasts for approximately 4 hours.
most centers alot 9 A.M. and 2 P.M.

you can register for the form
by phone, fax or mail.

for more infirmation you can visit site www.mba.com or can simply type your search in google.
21st November 2009, 07:52 PM
letsrock007

@ahzaz

Dipalee and Hemraj are right. Thanks to them. GMAT entrance exam is held all year round and the GMAT scores are valid for a period of 5 years only.

Just be in touch. We will let you know about the other necessary details of GMAT.
22nd November 2009, 01:46 AM
RAM MISHRA

Any time in a year......
through this exam you are eligible for MBAin foreign ...
for more info log on to www.mba . com........
all the best
29th November 2009, 08:35 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

GMAT exam can be taken on any working day of the year
10th January 2010, 02:11 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

There is no date for GMAT exam,you can write it whenever you want,its conducted all around the year
12th January 2010, 08:23 PM
rohit kumar singh

my dear GMAt exam is not fixed...u can give it any working day..and score is valid for the period of 5 years
13th January 2010, 10:22 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Generally, GMAT appointments are available six days a week, but testing centers set their own hours to meet local and regional needs.
GMAT exam 2010 is held all round the year in more than over 100 countries. A candidate can choose their own date and time for taking the exam. The GMAT 2010 is usually taken by students interested in pursuing management programs. The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) was designed by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) to provide them with a selection test for candidates applying for MBA programs.

The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT 2010) is an also being used by the Business Schools for Executive MBA programs. It is a critical component of the application and requires careful preparation. Most applicants need six to twelve months of intensive study to prepare for the exam.

best of luck
13th January 2010, 07:06 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

better take the exam before you want to take admission in any university because after two years much preference is not given to your score
14th January 2010, 02:54 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hello
As no date is fixed for taking GMAT exam they so you can appear anytime in the year except public holidays. you just need to pass your final exams with good score of marks and if you are appearing in fnal even then you can apply for it or else visit http://news.education4india.com/4628/gmat-2010-graduate-management-aptitude-admission-test/
3rd February 2010, 09:11 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

gmat exams date is not yet declared , when it is declared i will tell you immediately.
4th February 2010, 10:37 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

the exam dates for GMAT exam 2010 has not been declared yet but you can have a regular check on the official site of it that is www.mba.com.
4th February 2010, 10:38 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

there is no any notice regarding this exam
so wait to the notice being published.
4th February 2010, 07:08 PM
Aishwary

Hiiiiiiiii There is no fix date of GMAT exam please keep in touch to this website www.mba.com
4th February 2010, 08:22 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hello

GMAT entrance exam is held all year round and the GMAT scores are valid for a period of 5 years only.

if you have more problems just ask question here,we are there to help you

best of luck
21st March 2010, 12:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, there is no fixed date of gmat examinations, the dates are not yet announced......This link should answer your question-

http://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT/T...sterfortheGMAT

Once you have chosen a few test centres closest to you, you will get information on the dates you could take the test at these test centres.

Hope this helps.
22nd March 2010, 09:46 AM
Manjeet124

Hi.....
Friend the dates of the gmat examination are not yet declaired...
31st March 2010, 06:42 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you can register for GMAT online, by phone, by fax or by email. To register online follow the given link: https://www.mba.com/MBA/Service/RegProfile?Action=1&SSLSwitch=1 Payment is done through credit card.

The registration for the exam can also be done by phone by calling at 0120-4324628 for India.
examination date is totally depends on you..
you may also change your examination date...
so first prepare yourself then sit in exam...
this is very expensive form....
good luck....
7th April 2010, 02:27 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
the GMAT exam does not have a fixed date.it is held all year around.you are the one who will fix the date when to give the exam.moreover its score is valid for five years .
so best of luck for it
11th May 2010, 12:22 AM
Senior Member+++

GMAT stands for graduate management aptitute test
you can get admission in various reputed colleges of management or to get into mba
you can take coaching to get prepared for this exam and gmat is conducted throughout the year
31st August 2010, 02:10 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
there is no fixed time of the GMAT exam,it is held around the year.
I will suggest you to check the updates from the link http://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT/
and study hard.

Good luck.
11th June 2011, 11:13 PM
amit gaur054

My friend
According to me in my opinion..
There is no fixed date when GMAT exam can be taken. It can be taken any time of the year with prior appointment.GMAT scores are valid for a period of 5 years.

The form for the purpose is available through the link:GMAT Appointment Scheduling Form(http://www.mba.com/NR/rdonlyres/9993...dulingForm.pdf)

Pearson VUE
PO Box 581907
USA

all the best
21st July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

when is the gmat exam in the 2011
1st September 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when gmat exam is being conducted and where do we get its application
18th September 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

currently am doing my final year B.TECH..and i have 60 percentage marks..do we have any criteria based on my UG marks for writing the GMAT exam??
19th September 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Mangalore (Karnataka), where can I get coaching from? And any1 any idea as too who will give the coaching for GMAT in Mangalore. Also whether they provide Computer Adaptive tests like the actual GMAT to get the actual feel of the exam? Please some one advise. Thanks very much.
9th October 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

if we take a GMAT exam once and our score is less can we take the exam again..? and if we take the exam again and get good marks in the second one.. will it be the average of two r the best of 2..?
13th October 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

IS GMAT MERIT CONSIDERED FOR IIT/MBA COLLAGES IN MAHARASHTRA.
WHAT IS NEW FORMAT OF GMAT.
30th October 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone. I want to prepare for Gmat.Can you plz help me by sending some question papers of recent months or yrs? and within how many days they provide the score card? Does Mudra Institute of Communication accepts Gmat score for their admission?
[email protected]
7th November 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

is gmat only meant for mba in foreign
22nd December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, i just want to know when is the GMat exam 2012 . Can you heip me guys . Pls mail me [email protected] .
9th January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

if i register fr gmat, whether i hav to write de exam on tat particular yr ???
29th April 2012, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

How long would it be after the GMAT test to know your scores ?
29th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test

GMAT pattern :

Analytical writing Assessment
Quantitative section
Verbal Section

GMAT Test Dates :

GMAT is available year round & on demand which offers test takers greater flexibility in scheduling
you will find out which times are available at your chosen center when you register to take the exam

GMAT 2012 Contact Details :

Prometric Testing Ltd
Senior Plaza 160-A , gautam Nagar
Yusuf Sarai , Behind Indian Oil Building
New Delhi - 110 049

GMAT Courses :

29th April 2012, 04:20 PM
bunty00

hy,
The test is given year round during normal business hours. There is often one week during each month in which the test is not offered.
30th April 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Hey! i m a working professional and planning to give gmat.
How should i strengthen my maths and analytical basics before i join some GMAT coaching centre??
30th April 2012, 05:23 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemraj87 View Post
hi,

in my opinion..

Pearson VUE
PO Box 581907
USA

best of luck.....

GMAT entrance exams is held all year round, you can choose your own date and time. There is no resitriction in age or qualification.

for more info log on to www.mba . com........
all the best
1st May 2012, 05:23 PM
uday.krk

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

The GMAT exam is a standardized assessment, delivered in English, that helps business schools assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in business and management. GMAT™ scores are used by nearly 1,700 graduate management programs throughout the world, and more than 1,000 of these programs require GMAT scores from each applicant.

GMAT 2012 Test Format:-

The GMAT exam consists of three main parts, the Analytical Writing Assessment, the Quantitative section, and the Verbal section.

Analytical Writing Assessment:- The GMAT exam begins with the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). The AWA consists of two separate writing tasks—Analysis of an Issue and Analysis of an Argument. You are allowed 30 minutes to complete each one.

Quantitative Section:- Following an optional ten-minute break, you begin the Quantitative Section of the GMAT exam. This section contains 37 multiple-choice questions of two question types—Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. You will be allowed a maximum of 75 minutes to complete the entire section.

Verbal Section:- After a second optional ten-minute break, you begin the Verbal Section of the GMAT exam. This section contains 41 multiple choice questions of three question types—Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction. You are allowed a maximum of 75 minutes to complete the entire section.

Computer-Adaptive Format:- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) consists of four separately timed sections. Each of the first two sections consists of an analytical writing task; the remaining two sections (Quantitative and Verbal) consist of multiple-choice questions delivered in a computer-adaptive format. Questions in these sections are dynamically selected as you take the test; the multiple-choice questions will adjust to your ability level, and your test will be unique.

GMAT 2012 Scores:-

GMAT test takers receive four scores-

* Verbal
* Quantitative
* Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
* Total

An Official GMAT Score Report shows each of these scores; in cases of repeat testing, the score report will show all of the test taker's GMAT scores for the past five years.

Verbal and Quantitative Scores :- The Verbal and Quantitative scores range from 0 to 60. Scores below 9 and above 44 for the Verbal section or below 7 and above 50 for the Quantitative section are rare. The Verbal and Quantitative scores measure different constructs and are not comparable to each other.

Analytical Writing Assessment Score:- The AWA score is an average of the two independent ratings for each section: Analysis of an Issue and Analysis of an Argument. These average scores can range from 0 to 6 in half point intervals.

Writing scores are computed separately from the scores for the multiple-choice sections of the test and have no effect on the Verbal, Quantitative, or Total scores.

Total GMAT Score:- Total GMAT scores range from 200 to 800. Two-thirds of test takers score between 400 and 600.

GMAT is available year round & on demand which offers test takers greater flexibility in scheduling
you will find out which times are available at your chosen center when you register to take the exam.

all the best
9th December 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME FOR TAKING GMAT TEST FOR ADMISSION POINT OF VIEW ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?