3rd July 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical engineering with 60%

sir i have done my diploma in electrical engg with 60% so how i can join B-tech in areonatical engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  2. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  3. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  7. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  8. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  12. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [New]
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
14th July 2015, 05:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical engineering with 60%

You must need to appear in LEET entrance exam first because Admission are provided on the basis of merit list generated by marks you got in Leet exam. Leet exam is conducted for diploma holders to get admitted in directly 2 year of Btech
Now you must need to go for online counselling and then fill up the desired college if any seat will be allotted to you , They will inform you then visit the college and clam your seat. Here am not able to tell you exactly that will you get admission or not because merit list changes year by year
14th February 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical engineering with 60%

How to join B.Tech in aeronautical engg after completion of my diploma in electrical and electronics engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?