16th February 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?

what is the percentage required for entrance in any iit colleg?Can i give the gate exam in 3rd year?If i will score gud mark in 3rd year than 4th yera so may i apply 3rd year score card?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give the exam of GATE while in 3rd year? How much percentage is required for GATE exam?
  2. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech from IIT after passing ECE 3rd year?
  4. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronautical after MSc? List of colleges for MSc and the percentage required in MSc for GATE exam?
  6. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  7. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  9. How to do M.Tech in IIT? I am doing B.tech 3rd year in aeronautics
  10. Expected marks required in GATE 2016 for admission in IITs and NITs?
  11. Best Colleges which offer M.Tech with any of the streams of Transportation?
  12. How many attempts are allowed to give GATE? Is Maths in 12th required for admission?
  13. Can I get GATE Stipend if secured 57.2% in B.Tech?
  14. How to do M.Tech in IIT? I am studying in 3rd year
  15. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  16. Am I eligible to give GATE exam during 3rd year in NIT?
  17. Expected marks required in GATE 2016 for admission in IIT and NIT? -- [New]
  18. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
5th June 2011, 11:20 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?

my dear friend to get iit you have to score above 98% in GATE exam,.......
if you score this % then you rank will be under 100 and you will be eligible for any iit................

all the very best
25th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?

SARUP KUMAR PRADHAN

sir i have EEE stream ,but i want to do M.tech in aero space, can i elligiable?????????
6th September 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?

can i give gate exam in 3rdyear
26th September 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

does TIME institute give better GATE exam coaching
29th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SARUP KUMAR PRADHAN

sir i have EEE stream ,but i want to do M.tech in aero space, can i elligiable?????????
no,you are not elligiable.
1st February 2012, 08:13 PM
Satish pandey Et

Hi.. if you want to get iit college then you have to score atleast 99 percentile in gate exam ... And yes you can sit in gate exam in 3rd year...
7th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is Minimum percentage required to appear in gate test
10th June 2012, 08:02 AM
Radhakrishna143

my dear friend to get iit you have to score above
98% in GATE exam,.......
if you score this % then you rank will be under
100 and you will be eligible for any iit................ all the very best
3rd December 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir may we get the government jobs on the basis of gate score card if we are b.tech 3rd year student ?
4th May 2013, 12:06 PM
banacareer

HI,
The minimum percentage required to get the IIT from GATE is 98% percentile for generaL catagory. but that there are some reservation so other candidate can also get the IIT with the less percentile till 92%..

Yes 3 rd year studant appear for GATE exam but every year thay change the rule so before apllying just read the instruction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?