10th December 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech in Sasi Institute of Tech and Engineering

sir,this is laxman from tadepalligudem.iam studying b.tech in sasi institute of tech&engg with cse branch,my b.tech percentage is 55%.i want to mba after b.tech.could you tell me what entrance test i can pass, and how will my life?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  3. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  4. To become a CEO, what should an engineering student study after btech?
  5. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  6. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later?
  7. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  8. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  9. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  10. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  12. Is it right to do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech? Benefits and preparations required for cracking GATE exam?
  13. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  14. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
  16. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  17. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  18. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
13th February 2013, 07:25 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech in Sasi Institute of Tech and Engineering

If you want to do MBA than you have to sit in the below entrance tests like:
CAT-- Conducted by IIM, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.
CAT exams are held in the month of October and forms comes out in July each year

SNAP- conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.SNAP exams are held in december each year and forms comes out in August each year

MAT- Conducted by AIMA ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

After giving this exams based on your score you can apply to MBA colleges for admissions.
Try to score more than 95 percentile marks in all the above MBA entrance tests

MBA if done from a good college will definetrly give you a good job
19th February 2013, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech in Sasi Institute of Tech and Engineering

You have adequate qualifications to join MBA. Admission to MBA course is done on the basis of entrance exams. CAT, MAT, XAT, etc are the common entrance tests. You can join any of the reputed educational institutions, with good CAT score. After completing MBA, you can have a lucrative career in public/private sector.
2nd March 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do mba immediately the next year after completion of b.tech?
6th September 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for doing mba after doing B Tech in cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?