3rd July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

When will the classes for B.Com(Part I) begin? Timing for the day and evening section?

When will the classes for b.com (part 1) begin?
what's the timing for day and evening section?

4th July 2011, 11:12 AM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: When will the classes for B.Com(Part I) begin? Timing for the day and evening section?

Hello friend you have not given me from which state you belong so how i can tell you from which day your college will start
4th July 2011, 03:46 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will the classes for B.Com(Part I) begin? Timing for the day and evening section?

Hi,
The classes for B.Com(Part I) generally Begins from Mid of July to First week of August.
The timings remain generally 11am to 5pm for day shift and 5pm to 9pm for the evening shift.

Best Wishes...
7th November 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

when will the classes of school of open learning B.Com start?
22nd November 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

from when delhi university open learning classes are starting am not getting and i am b.com student will you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me ?
18th August 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

when will the classes of open learning school to the B.com(part 1) begin ?
18th August 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

when we get the books of b.com (part 1)program ?
17th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

when was the classes of b.com?i am the student of open learning
6th December 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

what timing & days of B.com classess in Dec 2012.

Please tell me hurry up to send sms my mob.(9718476042).

Your sciencer student
Ram badan yadav
14th December 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

when will the the Bcom part1 classes begin?
23rd August 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when b.com hons (1st yr) classes will strat and timing also..
7th September 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

When m.com sol first semester class will statr in du?
Will that classes be sufficient for exams?
9th October 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

when the b.com first year class start and in which college and what will be the timing of class?
9th September 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i got admission in sol in north campus in bcom {1st yr} i want know that when will classes start or timing for that?

i called so many times in the head quarter of sol that is moti bagh but no one is going to tell that when will classes start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?