19th May 2012, 01:14 PM
shraddhagadesha

When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in IT? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

when will enterance exam of mscit be conducted? what is its syllbus?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam
  3. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Physics? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  4. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam for Mathematics? Books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  8. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  9. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  10. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc electronics entrance exam? Books to be referred for MSc electronics
  12. How to prepare for MSc Biotech entrance for Pune University? What is the syllabus? Tutorials that provide correspondence course for entrance exam?
  13. What is the syllabus to prepare for MSc entrance exam(Physics)?
  14. What is the syllabus of MSc physics entrance exam? How to prepare for the same?
  15. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  16. How can I prepare for MSc medical Physics?
  17. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam
  18. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
26th April 2023, 01:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in IT? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

We cannot help you in giving the detail information with respect to your query.

You must mention the detail information about the university or the college for which you want to get the syllabus of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?