19th June 2016, 12:05 AM
Shobanadiya

What are the options available to continue studies after some gap?

Sir/Mam,

I completed diploma in information technology in 2009 after that i worked for 2 years and had a gap due to marriage now i want to continue my studies what are the options ? Can you please suggest me with the right steps to take next? Thank you!

9th April 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available to continue studies after some gap?

I passed 10th in 1978.AT that I cannot continued my higher studies because of my family problem. Now I would like to continuing my studies is it any possibilities? I would like to study special needs. My grandson have the problem that's the reason I want the course.

12th April 2018, 04:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available to continue studies after some gap?

Yes, you can continue studies after few years gap.

After 10th you can go for diploma or +2 in any subject through regular or distance mode because there is no upper age limit for studying +2/ diploma.
After completing 12th class or diploma you can get plenty of jobs and even you can go for higher studies like B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc and etc., level degrees and get good jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?