18th April 2012, 03:34 PM
rayeesha

What is the course duration of MSc applied microbiology? Procedure to join the university?

hi this is rayeesha i wanna know wats the course duration for M. SC applied microbiology n the bus fee and wats all the procedures to be done to join ur university for the course i mentioned above plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me ????????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  3. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  4. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  5. How to do Ph.D medical microbiology after completing applied microbiology?
  6. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  7. When will be the entrance exam of Madras University in MSc Applied Microbiology?
  8. Project topic ideas for MSc applied microbiology?
  9. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  10. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  12. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  13. Eligibility to apply in DBT JRF for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech in Microbiology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
  17. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Microbiology after MSc Microbiology? Procedure to join the course?
23rd February 2019, 07:05 PM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: What is the course duration of MSc applied microbiology? Procedure to join the university?

The duration of this course is 2 years divided into four semesters. For being eligible to admission in M.Sc. Microbiology course, ... How to Get Admission in Master of Science [M.Sc] (Microbiology). Goa University Entrance Exam: This entrance examination is held every year. thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?