30th May 2011, 01:04 PM
partha pratim pahari

When will the form for M.A(Bengali) be published?

When the M.A. of Bengali will be published?
send details on my email id.... asap...

9th July 2015, 01:07 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the form for M.A(Bengali) be published?

This is the time for the form fillup of under graduate students. This is because recently 12th standard results and state board results and all the engineering and medical joint entrance examination results have come out. These will be utilized to admit students for graduation courses. There is still time for graduation, I mean part I, II, III results. Even engineering courses' results are not out yet. So it is quite obvious that MA forms will come out a bit later. Probably it will take another 2 months maximum to the forms to get released. But don't forget to see the official website of the institute regularly. The website will announce the last date of form submission. Don't miss it by any chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?