31st December 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form for M.A. course will be published by Odisha University?

Hello,
I am the appearing student of B.A. History Honours and I want to admit to Odisha University for M.A. in History course. Can you tell me when the M.A. admission form will be published?

Related Questions:
30th July 2016, 07:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission form for M.A. course will be published by Odisha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am the appearing student of B.A. History Honours and I want to admit to Odisha University for M.A. in History course. Can you tell me when the M.A. admission form will be published?
Sorry to say that the admission for MA course at Odisha University has already been completed. I am expecting that next notification will be publish during the month of January and the admission will be closed during the month of February. Interested candidates can go through the Official website for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?