11th August 2013, 01:18 PM
sakthivelpower

When will I apply for RIMC entrance exam?

When will aplly for the rimc entrence exam for the admition season of januvery 2014

8th March 2014, 10:13 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will I apply for RIMC entrance exam?

Admission in RIMC takes place on the basis of entrance examination. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. The Rashtriya Indian Military College or the RIMC is a prestigious public School for boys situated in Dehradun . Only 25 Cadets are admitted every six-month in Rashtriya Indian Military Academy. Candidates should not be less than 11 ½ years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 (Jan) and 01 (July) of the term they join. Admissions are made to Class VIII only. The Candidate must be studying in Class VII or above in a recognized School at the time of joining. Application forms are to be submitted to respective State governments. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Entrance Examination held twice a year comprising a written examination consisting of test papers in English (125 marks), Mathematics (200 marks) and General Knowledge (75 marks), successful candidates are called for Viva – Voice test (50 marks).
8th March 2014, 10:15 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Admission in RIMC takes place on the basis of entrance examination. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. The Rashtriya Indian Military College or the RIMC is a prestigious public School for boys situated in Dehradun . Only 25 Cadets are admitted every six-month in Rashtriya Indian Military Academy. Candidates should not be less than 11 ½ years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 (Jan) and 01 (July) of the term they join. Admissions are made to Class VIII only. The Candidate must be studying in Class VII or above in a recognized School at the time of joining. Application forms are to be submitted to respective State governments. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Entrance Examination held twice a year comprising a written examination consisting of test papers in English (125 marks), Mathematics (200 marks) and General Knowledge (75 marks), successful candidates are called for Viva – Voice test (50 marks).
15th September 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

dear sir I am Abhishek singh I want to join this acdamey but sir I am in 11class in science stream so how can I join academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?