25th May 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

When will I get admission form to do M.Com from Punjabi University correspondence?

When will i get the admission form to do M.Com from Punjabi University correspondence for 12-13?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get admission form to do M.Com from Punjabi University correspondence?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  3. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  4. How to take admission in correspondence course for Gyani(Honors in Punjabi) at an age of 55 years?
  5. Can I get admission to study correspondence M.A.(Geography) in Punjabi University of studied Geography as an Optional subject in B.A.? -- [New]
  6. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  7. Procedure to do law along with B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  9. Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  11. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  14. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  15. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  16. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  17. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  18. Punjab University offers correspondence M.Sc in Mathematics?
4th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get admission form to do M.Com from Punjabi University correspondence?

sir i want to doing a m.com in correspondence way in panjab university . plz saY ABOUT THIS and also say about how to apply and there fee structure?
5th May 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get admission form to do M.Com from Punjabi University correspondence?

i wanna do m.com in punjabi university, so tell me about how can i get admission
7th June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any internal assesment in m.com under punjabii university??
6th May 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.com in correspondence way in punjab university,plz say about how to apply and last date of addmission
19th June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do corrspondence M.COM frm Punjabi uni.when will i get admission form?
12th July 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to do m.com in correspondence way in punjabi university, pls say about how to apply and last date of addmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?