20th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

When will I get admission for LLB course having done BA course?

i have done b.a.(csjm)i want to do l.l.b when would it's admission form be filled?

21st April 2012, 09:42 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will I get admission for LLB course having done BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done b.a.(csjm)i want to do l.l.b when would it's admission form be filled?
Yes you may get admission for LLB course after completing BA course . LLB course having good scope .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . The duration of the course is for three years the course is divided into four semester .

To get admission for LLB course you should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 45% percentage of marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation will given for 5% percentage of marks . You have to qualified in Entry level Examination for LLB course . The Admission for law course is based on the Entrance Examination performance and Interview which is conducted by the Institution .

LLB Entrance Examination :-
  • AILET :- ALL India Law Entrance Test
  • CLAT :- Common Law Admission Test
  • LSAT :- Law School Admission Test

To apply for this Entrance Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline with Minimum 50% from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

With this Entrance Examination score card you may apply for Law course in reputed Institution . There are so many reputed institution in our country accept this Entrance Examination score card .

So, I suggest to crack the Entrance Examination then definitely you you may get admission for LLB course .
21st April 2012, 11:59 AM
Krish1111

LLB course having good future after degree, if degree qualified with 45% for obc candidate and 40% for sc, st candidate, the degree completed by recognized university. then you can apply to AILET, CLAT, LSAT for LLB entrance exam, the course duration three years, this three years course complete in four semisters.
7th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

After passing the enterence exame is it necessary to apply to AILET, CLAT, LSAT for LLB
19th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the age limit for llb cources
5th August 2012, 12:45 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

LLB stands for Bechelor of LAW

YES, off course you are eligible for applying for LLB.

ELIGIBILITY for LLB:

=> A candidate should have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% in any dicepline from recognise universities.
=> Final year candidate can also apply for same.
=> age limite should not exist 32 years.
=> A candidate should have to crack LLB Entrance Exam.

LLB Entrance Exam:

=> AILET : ALL India Law Entrance Test
=> CLAT : Common Law Admission Test
=> LSAT : Law School Admission Test

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?