19th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the admit card for NDA?

I want to know about when i will got my admit card and on which date i will got my admit card from internet

6th June 2012, 11:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the admit card for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about when i will got my admit card and on which date i will got my admit card from internet
Sorry for Late reply, But the NDA (I) 2012 Examination was already completed on 15/April/2012. I Hope you have appeared this examination successfully. The admits cards for NDA Examination will be available only Only. Those who have apply for NDA Examination in Future, please download admits cards from the UPSC Official website.

No, offline application form will be available because UPSC only accept online applications.

Those who have interested in NDA Examination in future please fill the application form directly from the official website and you must have scanned photograph and scanned signature with you, only then your application form will be uploaded and submitted successfully.

For this year NDA (II) Examination Notification was already declared and the last date of apply for this examination was already over.

Those who have apply for this examination may download their admit card before 15 days of the examination. So please check the official website Regularly for complete Information:

http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the admit card for NDA?

how can i check my form details of NDA 2 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?