23rd April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the NDA call letter after clearing the NDA written exam?

when will i get my nda call letter as i have cleared my nda written exam

18th May 2012, 08:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the NDA call letter after clearing the NDA written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will i get my nda call letter as i have cleared my nda written exam
If you have successfully cleared your NDA examination, you will get the call letter by registered post. The National Defence Academy decides on the date of the examination and the result, together with the issue and release of the call letters.

You should have mentioned in which field you have applied- Navy, Army, Airforce.

Certain candidates who have not received due to non payment of fees. there names are mentioned in the attached file. Please look for your name in the list. If you find it then follow the instruction given in page number 1.

For further information visit:
www.nda.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATIONAL%20DEFENCE%20ACADEMY.pdf(589.9 KB, 807 views)
29th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the NDA call letter after clearing the NDA written exam?

what is the course duration of nda?
10th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can you please guide me, as to how am i supposed to prceed with the SSB. I have successfully cleared my NDA(I)2012 written examination, held on 15.04.2012.

Thank You.
8th November 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

My brother has clear nda 2 written exam but he had used my registered email id for that
now he has to register that email id at joinindianarmy but there i have already registered with my name..
what should i do next so that the will be no problem in future..

If you know anything about that then contact me at my email id -- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?