21st February 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after passing NIOS?

I want to know that when i passed with nios than i am applicable for government jobs like AIR FORCE , NAVY, NDA Etc my call letter comes or not? What should I do not to ensure that I will get the call letter? Kindly provide me the answer soon for my query. I am not sure what exactly I should do now.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I applicable for government jobs after passing NIOS? When will I receive the call letter?
  2. Am I eligible for scholarship after passing 12th from NIOS
  3. Job in government field after passing 12th with 57% from NIOS?
  4. Is NIOS board government recognized? Will I get a job in government job after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  6. Can I be eligible for PB Government Jobs? How to apply for jobs with passing certificates?
  7. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  8. Can I get any government job after passing NIOS 12th non medical? I have scored 65% in it
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  10. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?
  12. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  13. What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT or other government university after passing class 12th from NIOS?
  16. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing under graduation?
30th April 2015, 12:22 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing NIOS?

Yes , you are eligible to join in Defence services. National Institute of open schooling certificate is also taken into conisderation for NDA exam .

~ You can join Defence services through NDA exam .
NDA stands for National defence academy.

To apply for NDA exam , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
You shouldbe a citizen of India
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate

** Note that , only male candidates are eligible to apply for the exam .

Selection process is ,

1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test

exam syllabus is ,

1. general ability
2. maths
30th April 2015, 09:38 PM
lakshmi dhana

Definately you can apply for government jobs after passing 12th from NIOS. NIOS is equivalent to CBSE and ICSE. hence you will not get any problem in future and your degree is valid for all government jobs.

After Completing 12th examination, You are eligible for many Government Jobs.

So, If you are Interested to do a job after 12th, then you can apply for Various Government jobs. So, You can apply for Bank Jobs, NDA, SCRA examination After 12th Examination.

If you are Interested in Bank Jobs, the you can apply for Clerical Jobs, and to apply for clearical jobs you need to pass your 12th examination. You can also eligible to apply for NDA examination If you are Interested in Army. For NDA, You have to passed in your 12th examination, The examination is conducted by UPSC every year 2 times, The Notification was published in employment newspaper and also in UPSC Official website. But to appear in NDA examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

After 12th, You can also apply for SCRA examination to get jobs in Railways, This examination is also conducted by UPSC, Details are availiable in the official websites.

But to get Government jobs, You need to study hard, you have to practice for the government examination and after clear the examination you will get jobs. So if you are interested to get goverment job, then please work hard and prepare for the government examination.

But if you are think about private jobs, then for this you have to complete your Bachelor Or Master degree because to get jobs in Private sector was not easy. So, please think, in what type of jobs you are interested. But you can apply for government jobs after completing 12th examination

You can apply at ssc.nic.in
13th August 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from nios.so in all government jobs they are asking 10 2.so I ve been rejected by agricultural university.so I want to know that is it applicable for government jobs or not?
10th November 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have taken arts subjects.. Like History,geography, political science, English, sociology and data entry. Is there any government job opportunities after 12th?
29th November 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 58.2% in 12th by nios board ,so can I apply for government jobs like railway or bank?
10th February 2016, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i know NIOS Homeopathy course- Certificate in homeopathy dispensing (CHD) valid for odisha dist?
1st March 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

NIOS certificate eligible for embassy attested and uae attested pls give me replay
22nd May 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

If i have pass with nios board then i apply for army airforce etc please reply me
12th July 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know dat, am i eligible for government jobs like NDA, after passing 12 from NIOS board?Or, is NIOS board is equivalent to other boars like CBSE,ICSE????please answer as soon as possible.
19th July 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for kerala public service commission jobs after passing nios 12th?
11th January 2017, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Ami I eligible for govt jobs ?? I have passed 12th from Delhi board of senior secondary education..and I am doing Hons in a university of West Bengal...
27th March 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I do preparation for food inspector if I m passing out from NIOS board
30th March 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have taken arts subjects.. Like History,geography, political science, English, sociology and data entry. Is there any government job opportunities after 12th?
29th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me that after passing with Nios board then i will not get rejected by any government job and university ?
16th June 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 10 in nios board and I apply driving licence it valid for driving licence or not
27th August 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

After passing nios exam it is easy to get job in the field of teaching and what will be the expected salary?
19th September 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a private school teacher now I joined the 2 year teacher training program after completing it am I eligible to fill the form of government school
1st November 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, may I know will government give teacher's salary after completing or passing NIOS exam comparative to government salary
2nd November 2017, 05:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NIOS refers to National Institute of Open Schooling and same is one of the three national board of education in India and hence there is no doubt in recognition of degrees issued by NIOS board of education.

So you can certainly apply for any government job or further studies having studied from NIOS board.
15th November 2017, 06:49 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is highly recognised board of India.
NIOS has same value as the other boards have.

Yes, you can apply for government jobs with NIOS certificate.
27th November 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12 from Jharkhand open school will I get government bank job
8th December 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

When I can passed my 12th for nios so can I eligible to filled a forms of IAF in technical????
15th February 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Actually I completed my 12th in 2014 I scored 55% next year I gave improvement still I scored the same but now I am pursuing my btech and scoring 71% in it if I want to apply for IAF AS. An pilot the criteria is maths physics should be above 60%
So I want to give exam of physics and mathematics will that be a good decision will that marksheet will. Be valid
26th February 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIE IAM MOHAMMED IRSHAD PASHA .I HAVE COMPLETED 12TH FRO NIOS .CAN I GET STATE GOVT JOB IN KARNATAKA, REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
10th May 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET GOVERNMENT JOBS IN FUTURE BY CHOOSING OPEN BOARD FACILITY IN CLASS 10
1st June 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir my question is that I was failed in mathematics in 12 th class from isc board then I will gave only maths exam from nios board
So then many people suggest that interviewer rejected me when they saw my nios marksheet it is right or wrong
13th February 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an admission into 11th CBSE school after passing secondary NIOS in good marks
14th February 2019, 08:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission as NIOS holds the same value as other boards.

Moreoever, the certificate would also be valid for your jobs in private as well as government sectors.
19th June 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is vasu i want nios certificate. But i don't know how get please say anyone plese five me reply
I very urgent please anyone
3rd July 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me some people say that N.I.O.S board is not valid in govt job .If you fill the form for job then your admit card not generated by that department which is you apply
13th July 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to join indian army sir plss tel me i have passed 10 with nios 62.5 prcnt I got I am applicable for army Or nit tell me sir plss
9th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have clear my12 paper from uttar Pradesh open school board sir.it is valid for government job like police aur indin army.plze. tell me sir
15th September 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job or admission in any law college passing 12th by nios board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?