9th December 2011, 11:27 AM
M.purushoth88

How to know that I have selected having cleared Wipro wista Exam and submitted Marks Sheets?

Hi this is purushoth. I have attend wipro wista entrance test and hr interview cleared both the rounds and submit my marksheet xerox on 26 november at chennai guindy branch.HR told me ' if you select means we will mail you' but till now am not receive any call or mail.how I know whether am select or not I worry about that please inform me soon wat can I do .... By [email protected]

5th February 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know that I have selected having cleared Wipro wista Exam and submitted Marks Sheets?

Hi this is umesh.v. I have attend wipro wista entrance test and hr interview cleared both the rounds 24 Jan at Krishna College in Coimbatore.HR told me you are select. we will send the conformation mail to you'. but till now am not receive any call or mail.how I know whether am select or not I worry about that please inform me soon wat can I do .... By [email protected]
10th June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know that I have selected having cleared Wipro wista Exam and submitted Marks Sheets?

hi im sharanya,i have attend wista entrance test in solinganalur sterday and i hav cleared aptitude nd hr interview,i do no whether i m selected r nt so pl mail me if i selectd r not?
23rd February 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i got selected for wipro wista on 07/02/2013..i have submitted my certificates for verification..when will i get my offer letter?..And where will be the training sessions?..i mean at which place?...
20th April 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it worth doing MS under VIT/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?