25th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Wipro Wase Interview results?

wipro wase interview results held on 23rd dec ..please send to me the details about it

28th December 2011, 06:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wipro Wase Interview results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wipro wase interview results held on 23rd dec ..please send to me the details about it
The results of the Interview held on 23-12-2011, conducted by Wipro Academy of Software Excellence-WASE has not been yet declared.
The results are most likely to be published on the official website of WASE as soon as it is declared but since there is no official confirmation regarding the dates of declaration of result, we are unable to to provide you the required information.

WASE.
29th December 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i was selected at wipro wase recruitment drive held on 22 nov 2011 at sgrrits,dehradun,but yet i didnt recived any conformation mail,while some other studnts who were selected got mail frm wipro recently.it makes me worried.what do i do?:-(
29th December 2011, 11:40 PM
madhur2312

i was selctd in wase at recruitment drive on 22 nov 2011 at dehradun,bt yet didnt recieve any confirmation mail,while some other studnts recieved a mail frm wipro.it makes me worried.wat do i do?:-(
24th January 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

subramaniankv
i was selected in wase interview recruitment drive on the month of nov-2011, i cant access my email account which was enclosed with my resume.later i found that it is not recoverable.so what should i do?
24th January 2012, 02:32 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Wipro Wase Interview results?

Quote:
subramaniankv
i was selected in wase interview recruitment drive on the month of nov-2011, i cant access my email account which was enclosed with my resume.later i found that it is not recoverable.so what should i do?
I think it will be better,that you should contact with HR through another mail address or you can call HR...
17th February 2012, 12:34 PM
subramanian kv

how can i contact Hr ? and how can i update my new email-id to wipro?
17th February 2012, 12:39 PM
subramaniankv

how can i contact Hr? and how can i update my new email-id to wipro?
26th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in wase recruitment tat was conducted on 16th feb 2012... wen the call letter will come
3rd March 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in wase recruitment conducted on 29th feb 2012 .... when the call letter will come ???
6th March 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i have participated in selection process held in Wipro technologies Greater Noida on 11th Feb 2012. Now how will i come to know that i have been selected or not?
9th March 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I was selected in the wase exam that was conducted at the Technocrats Institue of Technology, bhopal.
I was selected for the aptitude test and the HR Interview was also not bad...
After that I have not received any Information.....
Please let me know the date of the announcement of the result ..
If already announced then please let me know the link through which i can get to know the results.
My E mail- [email protected]
My registration number is 7119085.
9th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have participated in selection process held in Wipro technologies Greater Noida on 11th Feb 2012. Now how will i come to know that i have been selected or not?
i have participated in selection process held in Wipro technologies Kolkata on 11th Feb 2012.The results are not yet declared.Have patience.It will take some time..
20th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

this is ramachandrarao, i was selctd in wase at recruitment drive on 23rd dec at hyderabad, but yet didnt recieve any confirmation mail. please tell me the HR results are declared or not ? it makes me worried. wat i do?:-(
25th March 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

i am Abith i was selected in wase recruitment drive on feb 18 at coimbatore, may i know when will be the results declared. . . . .?
29th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

@abith: I Am Also Selected for wipro wase at Coimbatore on 18 feb 2012, I got mY welcome Letter from wipro
soon u will get too !!
all the best
30th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i attended wipro wase and hr interview on feb,18,2012.and hr said that i will receive call or mail soon but till now i cant receive a mail .so,please can iknow when will the results are going to be announced ....
thanking you.
31st March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i am Ruban i was selected in wase recruitment drive on feb 18 at chennai, may i know when will be the results declared. . . . .?
31st March 2012, 04:16 PM
rubandavid

i am Ruban i was selected in wase recruitment drive on feb 18 at chennai, may i know when will be the results announced?
31st March 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am Revathi From Chennai I also selected in wipro wase program which is held in Chennai on 18th feb and attended HR interview 21 feb in Chennai itself. When i can expect my result?? Pls mail me the details to [email protected]..
3rd April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in wase recruitment drive but yet i hve not recived the mail but at colg the list was listed n my name was there??????????????
6th April 2012, 11:36 AM
rubandavid

Quote:
I am Revathi From Chennai I also selected in wipro wase program which is held in Chennai on 18th feb and attended HR interview 21 feb in Chennai itself. When i can expect my result?? Pls mail me the details to [email protected]..
iam ruban from chennai attened wipro wase recruitment on 18th feb 2012,and hr interview on 22nd feb in cdc3 guindy.yesterday i got a call from wipro saying i got selected and also i got a invitation from wipro thru mail for parents meet on april 07. But i have not yet received any confirmation mail or offer letter. How about you? Did u get any call or mail from Wipro?
7th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi am saranya, i have attended wipro wase interview on 31st march 2012.. When they publish the result???
10th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

if any1 want 2 knw der wase results for 2012 den tel me ur i.d nd date of examination.. il gv d infrmation witin 2 days !!
naman.
15th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have selected for the aptitude test nd i have also done interview good ...and the campus drive was conducted at vishakaptnam in bullayya college on 29th March...i did'nt get any information regarding the result ...so please let me know aboutwa the result...my email id is [email protected] nd my name is Vasanthawada Yamuna....please let me know the result....waiting for ur reply....hope u'll
15th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

this is mantha srivalli.I attended the wipro wase on feb 11th.And i qualified written exam and face the interview good.i eagrly waiting for my result..hope u'll.my id is [email protected] my reference number is 7103683.
16th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Mam/sir,
I attended the wipro wase on feb 18,2012.I dint get my result till now.When you will be announcing the result...
22nd April 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi naman, am saranya i attend wase exam on 31st march held at chennai i have cleared my aps round and waiting for my result can u pls tell me when they ll announce the result my mail id is:[email protected]
24th April 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

hello..Naman u said u'll gve u da result vd in 2days den y u r nt gvng any rply..diz vasanthawada yamuna
4th May 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am Mahesh nair, done my BSCit Graduation from mumbai university in 2011 and joined for MSCit
now I likes to do wase from wipro. will I get admission in wase. for that what I want to do.
can any one help me.?
My emailId [email protected] - ph.9870505574
31st May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i hav attended the recruitment of wipro wase at alvas college,moodbidri on 12th may 2012 & i got attended hr round. When wil i get the cal letter?how will i know whether i am selectd?
29th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Akshy92

Respected sir/madam,

Iam Aksay,a from Chennai attended WASE recruitment on 22nd Jan 2012,and hr interview on same date in Kumararani Meena Muthaiah college, Adayar. Then wipro WASE results had send to my college through mail. i got selected and also i got a invitation from wipro thru message in my mobile for parents meet on april 07 at CDC5,elcotsez. But i have not yet received my offer letter. I had mailed manage.campus but no proper response they reply always request to reach us after 3 weeks. Please reply me. My updated mail id is [email protected]. Please reply me.
13th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Good evening madam/sir,
Iam manjunatha i attend for wipro wase exam on 30th june 2012. can i know when will the hr interview results will be announced
18th August 2012, 08:57 AM
charu.sood07

I was selected in the wase exam that was conducted at the Technocrats Institue of Technology, bhopal.
I was selected for the aptitude test and the HR Interview was also not bad...
After that I have not received any Information.....
Please let me know the date of the announcement of the result ..
If already announced then please let me know the link through which i can get to know the results.
My E mail- [email protected]
My registration number is 5406407.
18th August 2012, 10:46 AM
charu.sood07

I was also selected in the WASE EXAM that was conducted at the Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal.And my aptitude test and HR Interview was also not bad...
After that I also have not received any call or mail....
if you have any information regarding wase interview result then please share it....
My E mail- [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?