16th January 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?

sir,
if somebody hve been selected for the wipro vase program.and have back in btech any semester but now it is clear ,so plz tell me will the person getting the oportunity to work in wipro and when he will receive the call letter?describe the detailed criteria for that?
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  2. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  3. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  4. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  5. Can I apply for WASE program in WIPRO with B.Sc degree?
  6. Wipro WASE job opportunity with a backlog
  7. Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE and HR Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  9. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  10. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE program without studying Maths in 12th standard? Will Wipro consider me for recruitment?
  11. Does Wipro WASE has value among other MNCs?
  12. When will be the WIPRO WASE Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA?
  13. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  14. Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?
  15. Any security amount that we have to pay while joining WASE?
  16. Is WIPRO WASE a good choice?
  17. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  18. How to get selected in WIPRO Wase? How to prepare for it? I am a BCA final year student
25th June 2016, 07:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?

There is no problem if a person is selected in Wipro Wase and had a history of backlog which has been cleared. Still he/she will be eligible for the Wipro Wase programme as there are no pending backlogs. You need to have patience regarding receiving of call letter. This is because there are many internal formalities to be undertaken by the company before issue of call letters and it is also driven by business demand. The detailed notification of Wipro Wase is attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Wase_and_Wista.pdf(2.15 MB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?