28th November 2009, 04:08 PM
j.kiran

NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

dear sir,

i was completed my MBA with HR specialization with 63 % . now i want to do Phd in either HR or marketing. when the NET notification released and what is the syllabus for that and rules and regulations.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  2. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  3. What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs?
  4. Lecturership rules for PhD students?
  5. Is it necessary to qualify in NET to study PhD course?
  6. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  7. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  8. How to appear for NET exam? When will the notification come out for NET?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  10. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  11. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  13. What are the lecturership rules for Ph.D students
  14. When will be the notification for UGC NET Exam for the year 2012? Syllabus for Biochemistry for this Exam?
  15. When the notification of SET will be released? Detailed information and syllabus?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. Procedure and syllabus of NET exam? Which subject has better scope for HR executive?
  18. What is the syllabus followed for doing Ph.D via NET exam? -- [New]
7th December 2009, 01:33 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

The Test will consist of three papers
Paper 1 consist of an objective type test of duration 2 hours and 15 minutes, in 2 sections, A and B. Paper 2 consist of a paper of duration 2 hours and 30 minutes.you can see its notification in employment news or in any news papers.From mid of december its form will be available.
8th December 2009, 11:47 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

I think mba (hr) are not eligible for net,because the subject nither comes under science,sociology,nor engineering or business economics or management.

however net application date has been pass.

check out its officila website www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
9th December 2009, 12:21 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

The exam notifications and the syllabus are right available in the website and you could follow it for better:
www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
All the best.
31st January 2010, 08:43 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the notifications have not been relesed yet but plese keep visiting this page for further updates
31st January 2010, 11:22 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

1) The University Grants Commission announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 16th December, 2007 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and eligibility for Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.

best of luck

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY :
i)Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master’s Degree (or) equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master’s degree examination are eligible for this Test.

ii)Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates). Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of NET Result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.

iii)The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.

iv)Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item No. 9, may appear in a related subject.

v)Candidates seeking concession in fee are required to submit attested copy of their
OBC/SC/ST/PH/VH certificate along with their Application Forms. Other candidates are not required to submit any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility alongwith the Application Form. Therefore, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the Commission, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
3rd February 2010, 06:08 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

the notice is not come yet now.so you should wait for it to be published..
5th March 2010, 09:24 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

You can get the details of examination from the below site:
6th March 2010, 10:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

the new dates of this year are not yet come, you have to wait some time. please check regular this site for get detail regarding dates and notification-

www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html.
6th March 2010, 07:15 PM
mathur

you can get syllabus and other details on site: www.ugc.ac.in/
31st March 2010, 11:42 PM
fatimaeee

can you please highlight the benifits of apearing for NET ? what r the oppertunities available aftering NET?
27th May 2010, 07:25 PM
phuchi

Default Re: ? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

hi friend
The NET exam notification for phd .all information collect from the given link.

www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html.

all the best
3rd August 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i have MBA Finance degree with an aggregate of 65%. and graduation in BE. can i apply for Phd in finance???
4th August 2010, 02:25 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.kiran View Post
dear sir,

i was completed my MBA with HR specialization with 63 % . now i want to do Phd in either HR or marketing. when the NET notification released and what is the syllabus for that and rules and regulations.
for this you can log on to the site
here you will got everything about net.
ok dear ou luck.
1st September 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I had done M.C.A in 2007, now I want to do Phd in IT Please suggest me the way.
14th October 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have compleded my mba with 70% but i got only second class in my ug and highersecondary.whether i will be qualified to do phd or not
20th November 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have compleded Phd in Drawing [CHILDREN ART] subject . Please suggest me witch way i go.
23rd November 2010, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

pse tell me next NET exam date in 2010
3rd January 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the complete rules of net exam
20th January 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, If NET is the only criteria, why PhD.d exempted NET? Equally, if PHD exempted NET, why Net is necessary? There are large number of institutions vigorously grown in the country and they sell the highest degree like PHD. Now the question is that Why not NET is the only eligibility criteria for college or universities job? NET is NET. It is the primary condition and if not then eliminate this type of process. We are the Net holders not get job but PHD holders get it. Why? Hasan Assam
24th January 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me when next net exam notification will release ?
26th January 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir

pls send me icar phd [life science] syllabus

thank u sir
10th February 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i am eligible for net exam. please give me some idea about time management.
8th March 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I WANT KNOW THAT ONLY A SIGNLE PAPER IN THE NET 2011 IS HELDON? AND SECOND PAPER IS NOT GIVEN?
25th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I M RAJEEP, WORKING AS AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AT BBK DAV COLLEGE . I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST COMPLETE RULES ABOUT NET
27th May 2011, 12:28 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

1) The University Grants Commission announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 16th December, 2007 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and eligibility for Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.

best of luck

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY :
i)Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master’s Degree (or) equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master’s degree examination are eligible for this Test.

ii)Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates). Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of NET Result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.

iii)The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.

iv)Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item No. 9, may appear in a related subject.

v)Candidates seeking concession in fee are required to submit attested copy of their
OBC/SC/ST/PH/VH certificate along with their Application Forms. Other candidates are not required to submit any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility alongwith the Application Form. Therefore, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the Commission, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
Thanks
4th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am veerpal kaur ,i done MBA in finance .now i want to do phd, please tell me procedure of net test and date of test thanks
18th July 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

which time application will come for NET in december 2011
23rd July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Net exam notification for Phd?also tell me the when ever exam Coducted and rules and regulation

i am prasanna ,i done MSc (organic chemistry) .now i want to do Phd,please tell me the procedure of net exam and date of exam
23rd July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i have recently completed my MA by history,this year i would like to apper for the net exam so which books and study material should refer for my subject history.so please help me.
25th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam,
I have done my MBA in 2010 with HRM and Marketing as my specilizations after that i am working as asst professor in MBA dept. Now i want to do Phd so can you please tell me when will be the Entrance (NET)notification and its syallabus.
Thanking you,
Regards
umrez.
8th August 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in 4th year b-tech computer science. Can I do Ph.d? And can I give NET paper?
15th August 2011, 08:34 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,
I think mba (hr) are not eligible for net,because the subject nither comes under science,sociology,nor engineering or business economics or management.

Thanks
15th August 2011, 08:45 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,
I think mba (hr) are not eligible for net,because the subject neither comes under science,sociology,nor engineering or business economics or management.

check out its official website www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
Thanks
10th September 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

HI IAM SATYAPAL DUBEY IAM STYDENT OF B TECH LAST YEAR I AM ELIGIBLE FOR UGC NET PLS SEND ANSWER MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
20th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

My M.Ed Result is Awaited. it will Declair Nov. 2001. May i Appear in NET Examination & After Qaulify NET Exam. can i use NET cirtificate In Job. Please Reply my Mail Id ([email protected]) Anil Mandsaur
20th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

[QUOTE=ammajii;1045604]Hi dear,

Thanks[/QUOTE
23rd September 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

My M.Ed Result is Awaited. it will Declair Nov. 2011. May i Appear in NET Examination & After Qaulify NET Exam. can i use NET cirtificate In Job. Please Reply my Mail Id ([email protected]) Anil Mandsaur
3rd October 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

net center code :03 ; subject code :30 is available in present december 24th 2011 examinations
18th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i m doing mca with 72% marks can i do phd and what's the rules and how can i apply plz. tell us about the top university of phd.
24th October 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

my pecentage is 48 in ma.am i able in net exam
9th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hai Friends,

I Completed my MFA (Applied Arts) Please tell me what is the syllabus for Net PhD Entrance

Thanq
6th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i have completed my m. com. degree from vinoba bhave university hazaribag in 2003(session 1999-2001) with first class first as gold medalist and also award ph. d. degree on 11th feb. 2011. Duration of Ph. D. work from 2004 to 2011. can i will get the exemption from N E T exam for lecturership.
14th September 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any prefrance for the P.hd. candidates in NET exam???
25th September 2012, 08:21 PM
p.singh..

Post Re: NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations

dear sir,

i was completed my MCA with 72 % . now i want to do Phd in Operting System. when the NET notification released and what is the syllabus for that and rules and regulations.
9th July 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i, mousumi singh was completed MA in Bengali with 48%. now i want to do PhD in Bengali. would it be possible? If so kindly release details and if not how it would be possible? Pl. suggest.
19th February 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have completed my master degree in tourism & hospitality services, i also continuing lectuership for 6yeas. Now i want to do Phd in touirsm. when the NET notification will release for 2014 and what is the syllabus for that and rules and regulations.My email [email protected][/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?