15th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

When will be the online merit list of candidates of B.A Hons?

when will be the online merit list of candidates of B.A(hons) given

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  2. What was the previous cut-off and total number of seats for AIPVT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of announcement of merit list candidates?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  5. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff
  6. How can I fill up the form of PAtna Women collehe for B.A. honours?
  7. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  8. Is there any chance to get rejected in merit list? I have been declared as medically fit for AFCAT course
  9. Date of announcement of merit list of ICSE(12th) of Gujarat?
  10. Can I get government medical college after scoring 76 marks in MHCET exam
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do BA in Geography?
  13. What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?
  14. Objective pattern for NET exam? How to tackle the objective question especially paper 3?
  15. Can I get a seat in CBIT with a rank of 14760 in EAMCET
  16. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  17. Merit list of OBC selected candidates of Aligarh of BTC?
  18. Date of declaration of GUJCET Merit List? Procedure to be followed if merit list if not declared?
16th September 2013, 08:13 PM
manikantayenni

Location: venkayyapeta(village),korlakota(post),amadalavalasa(mandal),srikakulam(distict)
Post Re: When will be the online merit list of candidates of B.A Hons?

The Candidates in the First merit List who failed to report for first admission may report at the ... Selected candidates will have to pay the admission fees on the same day. ... At the time of admission Applicants must bring a print out of the completed downloaded application form received after online submission ... B.A (Hons)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?