18th December 2011, 11:37 PM
bravo007

What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?

what is the admission procedure of admission in m.sc. electronis hons. at punjab univ.?
and what was the cut off merit last year for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  2. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  3. Procedure to get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in Computer & Electronics?
  4. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  5. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  8. Can I get a seat in CBIT with a rank of 14760 in EAMCET
  9. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University? -- [New]
  10. How to fill the online forms of M.Ed entrance test?
  11. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  13. Can I get government medical college after scoring 76 marks in MHCET exam
  14. Any possible to get into NIT after scoring 58261 AIR?
  15. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. When will be MSc admission test merit list of Geography?
  17. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529
22nd August 2012, 08:08 PM
coolksanjay

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?

its goog you are looking for such activities so its use if you visit onestopgate.com for preparation for gate 2013.
22nd August 2012, 09:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?

Punjab University does not offer M.Sc Electronics Honors. However they do offer M.Sc (School Honors) in Physics and Electronics.

You can refer for confirmation from the following official website of the varsity:
http://www.physics.puchd.ac.in/courses.php

For admission you can refer the following url:
http://www.physics.puchd.ac.in/admissions.php
9th November 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the last cutoff list for taking addmission in msc physic in punjab univercity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?