9th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?

Respected Sir,

My name is Adrika Das. I am from West Bengal. I have completed M.Sc in microbiology this year in the month of June. I wish to sit for phd entrance test for admission in IISc. I wish to know when the examination will be held. Will you kindly provide me the details?

Yours Faithfully,
Adrika Das,
West Bengal.

27th November 2011, 02:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?

You have made a good decision to do Ph.D from one of the most prestigious institutes in India. The admission for Ph.D course in IISC is through entrance test. You have to apply online for the course. The entrance test is conducted at various centers in India. The application form will be available by February. The entrance exam is usually held in the month of April. You can get the exact date and other details after the notification of exam.
7th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?

Dear sir, where can i get a sample/model papers for P.hd entrance exam for Microbiology....pls help me out
Rgds
Priya
[email protected]
22nd November 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i applied for phd so where i get model papers for microbiology phd entrance test..............pls help me
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?