24th January 2018, 11:17 PM
varshiniamruta

When will Railway Recruitment Board Optometry notification 2018 release?

I have completed my B.Sc Optometry. I have interest in Government Railway Recruitment Board exam so, when this notification is released please inform to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  2. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  3. When the notification of Central Railway Apprentices recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  4. When the notification of Inspire SHE 2018 will be released?
  5. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  6. When the notification of Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  7. When the notification of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018 will be released?
  8. Important dates of TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 recruitment
  9. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  11. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  12. Age limit to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018?
  13. Important dates of POSOCO Executive Trainee 2018 recruitment?
  14. Any Optometrist or TC Job in Railway Board after doing BSc Optometry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the notification of Global Leaders Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  16. When the notification of Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  17. When the notification of Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 will be released? -- [New]
  18. When the notification of International General Knowledge Olympiad 2018 will be released?
17th February 2018, 01:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will Railway Recruitment Board Optometry notification 2018 release?

Yes, you can get a job in Indian Railways. But, there is ample of jobs and notifications regarding it. Some of upcoming recruitments in Railways are written below.
>>Northern Railway group C and D application form submission is going on and last date of submission is 14th May, 2018.
>>Southern Railway group C and D application form submission is going on and last date of submission is 21st February,2018.

Please visit the official website of Indian railways or click the below link to get more railways recruitment information.
www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?