7th January 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to become a TC in the Indian Railways so can you tell me what is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  4. What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  6. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?
  8. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  9. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  10. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  12. What is the age criteria and qualification needed to appear for the exam in Indian Railways
  13. What courses needs to be done to get job in railway after 12 PCM?
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  15. Qualifications required for the post of TTE in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  17. What is the jobs scope in Railways for B.A. pass students?
  18. Am I eligible to join Railway Recruitment Board after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
8th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?

Ticket collector job is conducted by Railway Recruitment board to fulfill the vacant seat available in the railway department.
Ticket collector is responsible for collecting ticket, checking ticket etc, they are the one who collects fine if someone is travelling without tickets.

Eligibility to become a TC
* Class 10 exam or an equivalent from a recognized board passed with at least 50% marks.
* Age limit is 18 to 30 years where age relaxation is given to SC,ST,OBC and Physically disabled.

Selection Process
* Written Exam
* Interview

Notification regarding vacancies will be published in leading news paper. You can also visit Railway Recruitment Board website to see current notification.
Candidate an apply for written test online. Provision is given to RRB official website.
To visit Railway Recruitment board kindly click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?