31st August 2011, 10:38 AM
neelamanikandan

When will be the Sub-Inspector of Police Exam this year? How to prepare for the Exam?

As i am completed for BCA degree examination 2011 batch.(71%)

Hight 181, Chest above 86.

when Sub-Inspector of police exam current year.

How to preopare ready for exam?

Which materials collecting the best way study?

Please tell all suggestions.

4th September 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Sub-Inspector of Police Exam this year? How to prepare for the Exam?

what is the examination date
of of sub inspector
5th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Sub-Inspector of Police Exam this year? How to prepare for the Exam?

Sir i have completed my BCA this year with 65%.
Height 165 cm and weight 55 kg.
Kindly inform when Sub-Inspector of police exam current year?
Waiting for your Reply.
Vaishali Khera
12th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my degree course(b.sc.computer science) in this year,with one arrear.the arrear paper exam in this year november month i wil write the exam november month and i sure to arrear paper will pass in november month........how can i join in sub-inspector of police and tell the syllabus and date.......
15th September 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete my B.A.. with 47.5%
Hight 185 cm and weight 83kg.
kindly inform when Sub-Inspector of police exam current year ?
Waiting for your Reply.
Mahender Singh
25th September 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi EveryBody the government declared that ready to release the notifiaction in fews days....
Daily practise the 5 km run its better to pass on runing...
Long Jump and high juh is required better to practise it also....
1st October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

u.p si exeamination date
5th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

If anyone else to answer our questions about The Sub-Inspector Of Police Recruitment.
17th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me does a police sub-inspector becomes an I.P.S officer after some promotions.
31st October 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

hi im female of 25 yrs i hv completed my post graduation dis year. i have done b.com,ll.b. can u plz tell me whether im eligible to bcom ips officer or s sub inspector. wat r the studies i hv 2 do 4 dat? plz gv me information on my email id: [email protected] or [email protected]
1st November 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am completed my B.E degree with 70% when si exam in tamilnadu and which books i want to prepare sir pls inform sir my aim is become a policeman
5th November 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i am be student pleas send me the schedule for exam of psi?
20th December 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am stey of smol villege.<devli>post-padghe, tel-bhiwand,dist-thane.i am onle 1 boy completed of greduwestion.my aymbistion is p.s.i.please healp me.
23rd December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

When the application wil issue for 2012 sub inspector posting.
31st March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz some sugetion about uttrakhand s i .i have ba 48.9%.
14th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, This is Jaswanth.I completed my B.Tech course.and i got 69%.
how to prepare this SI EXAM?
Which materials we are collecting?
22nd July 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir im completed by degree BE civil with 80 percent this year height 175cm weight 55 how can i become a police officer
26th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,This is mageshbabu. I completed BCA course.and i got 67% and i am doing in MCA 2'st year ,my height 172cm weight 58
Kindly inform when Sub-Inspector of police exam current year date plz sir?
Waiting for your Rly.
my id:[email protected]
by mageshbabu
11th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: When will be the Sub-Inspector of Police Exam this year? How to prepare for the Exam?

sir i am already complete graduate how to prepare in psi
11th August 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed b.tech but i have arrear.........i brought course completion certificate from my college........is am eligible for SI POST...........please give me details sir.........mail me to this id [email protected] for ur reply............
29th April 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for delhi police really i want to join it nd i m in12th class
17th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir in General maximum age is 25 years..is completing 25 years are running 25 years to Qualify the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?