31st July 2011, 12:39 PM
lakshmi tapasvi

Qualification to appear for Sub-Inspector Job? Syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

what is the qualification to attempt sub-inspector of police job and what are the topics/syllabus to prepare for exam?

3rd September 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification to appear for Sub-Inspector Job? Syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

how to get si job
8th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification to appear for Sub-Inspector Job? Syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

hi this is vemaiah i have completed pg mba
i am looking for si posts how to apply pls tell me sir
6th December 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

how to become SI ?
5th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum requirements needed to appear in an assam police service?
20th January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

how to become SI ?
13th February 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am Sanawulla Mulla have completed B.COM degree
i am looking for si posts how to apply please tell me sir

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/qualification-appear-sub-inspector-job-syllabus-prepare-exam-308416.html#ixzz1mGuPwZcV
11th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir now im doing my UG final year in 2012 passout,,,,can i apply for 2012 Sub-Inspector Job?
11th March 2012, 07:06 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: Qualification to appear for Sub-Inspector Job? Syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshmi tapasvi View Post
what is the qualification to attempt sub-inspector of police job and what are the topics/syllabus to prepare for exam?
for any police service the minimum qualification required is graduation in any field age limit is 30 years.but for particularly the age limit for sub inspector job is 34 years.the syllabus to prepare for any ips services it contain subjects like general science ,aptitude and subject choosed by individual
14th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hi am uday tel me abt the qualification for si job
19th July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is balaraju your explaine the body and height and chest qualifications
7th May 2014, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is kamayani i have one question for you which document acceptable in si post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?