1st March 2013, 03:59 PM
abhismile001

How to become a sub inspector of police? What is the date of the exam?

sir i want to become sub inspector of police.please confirm me the details about eligibility, date of exam , syllabus. i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering and i am doing degree in distance. when can i participate in exams please tell the whole information in my point of view.i belongs to sc caste

26th April 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a sub inspector of police? What is the date of the exam?

iam studying 1 bio science .what course i select after the higher secondary to s i
11th November 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a sub inspector of police? What is the date of the exam?

sir i want to become sub inspector of police.please confirm me the details about eligibility, date of exam , syllabus. i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering and i am doing degree in distance. when can i participate in exams please tell the whole information in my point of view.i belongs to BC caste...
21st November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of the exam?
30th November 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the syllabus of up police sub inspector send total procedure on my email id [email protected]
4th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing b.com with f.t...... iam in 2nd yr... m i eligible for the post of s.i after completing b.com.......
plz give suggestion.....
[email protected]
13th January 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir im a mechanical enginner..........im willing to service in tamilnadu police service as a sub inspector...........so kindly indimate the call for date...
via my mail id.....
[email protected]
7th February 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am studying diploma in automobile after completing my be can i get sub inspector post please tel me sir
8th March 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir.., I want to become Subinspector of Police. Please confirm me the detail about eligibility,date of exam, syllabus.
How we can we get succes in Subinspector exam..?
and please give me a suggetion...
I am the student of Bechlor of Pharmacy in 3rd Year.....
Please send me all details on my email id
[email protected].......
17th April 2014, 09:08 PM
Madasamymas

sir i am complete the B.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Degree.So I am willing to in Tamilnadu Police service as a Sub Inspector.So kindly imidiate the call for date of application form and exam date. Send by my E-mail ID: [email protected] & [email protected]
10th November 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become sub inspector of police.please confirm me the details about eligibility, date of exam , syllabus. i am doing BCA and . when can i participate in exams please tell the whole information in my point of view.i belongs to BC c
10th November 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become sub inspector of police.please confirm me the details about eligibility, date of exam , syllabus. i am doing BCA and . when can i participate in exams please tell the whole information in my point of view.i belongs to BC c
9th December 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the procedure to become sub inspector in jk police with eligibility and date of exam information my email id is [email protected]
6th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is Shashank now I m studying 1 puc (science) &my ambition is IPS Officer please say me how to become what should I do for IPS officier there r some questions please say me the answer
1)how should I become IPS officer
2)what should I complete if I read mechanical engineering
3) is this very tough to become
4)is this very tough to write IPS exam
5)what are the books for this exam
24th May 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.com 2nd year .my ambition is police man ...and any no idea for how to lean and prepare for police exam .pls give one some idea and ..exam application date and ..I am so confuse pls full detail in si exam and any police department pls give me sir .(or) medam ...my e mail .: massdanney608 @gmail .com....pls and my contact no: 8144820492 pls
8th December 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I passed my b.tech this year 2016.i want to serve country by having service in police department. Suggest what would i do?
6th December 2020, 12:22 PM

Staff Selection Committee (SSC) conducts a CPO paper every year. You can easily find its application on www.ssc.nic.in

The post requires a under graduation degree by a recognised university.
Examination fee is 100 for males belonging to general category or OBC
category. SC/ST and females are exempted from paying this fee.

Minimum age - 20 years.
Maximum age - 25 years.

Age Relaxation is there for OBC and ST/SC.

There are 4 over all test.

First tier consist of Maths, English, Reasoning and General awareness. 50 questions for each subject.
Then in the second round there will be a Physical test. The respective qualification for clearing physical test is also given on the website.
The third tier is of only ENGLISH.
Then in the last tier you are called for MEDICAL EXAMINATION.

Hope this would help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?