13th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Where to buy the application form for IAS exam?

where i have to buy ias application form....please tell me where to buy it

13th June 2012, 02:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get application forms for IAS Exam?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service. IAS is the top civil service India.

Many of the candidates have a desire to see themselves as an IAS officers.

In order to be placed in IAS, one should have to crack civil services exam.

This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year in order to recruit the candidates into various civil services like
-IAS
-IPS
-IRS
-IFS etc.

The complete selection procedure will be by
-Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
-Civil Services Main Examination
-Interview

One should possess the following eligibility criteria to apply for this exam

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Graduation course can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

Age limit :
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation will be provided in upper age limit upto 3 years for OBC candidates and upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

You can get the application forms for this exam from the designated post offices all over India after the notification is released.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

For this academic year CSAT Exam was already conducted. So, you have a chance to appear for upcoming CSAT Exam in next academic year.

For updated information on this Exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
17th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to buy the application form for IAS exam?

Where the interview of I.A.S is held,is it held in every state or only at UPSC office.
17th September 2012, 09:47 PM
tanni13

You have to apply for this exam online through official website of UPSC-

www.upsc.gov.in

here you will get all details about this exam.
4th December 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have completed my bba . i want to bcome ias officer ,plg sir hme batane ki kosis kare ias ki exam k liye hme kya karna hoga. i m nt gettin idea from anyone or ias ka form kaha milta hai or kis tarah hme form milega
[email protected]
17th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I Am kirti katti I completed bsc in this year I want tk know that where I g
et ias exam application form
6th February 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

where i gt ias form
6th February 2013, 09:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IAS - Indian Administrative Service and to become an IAS officer one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final year Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The IAS Civil Service Exam application form can be obtained through both off line and on line mode.

One can purchased application form by paying requisite fees for the same from General Post Offices of all districts through off line mode.

Through on line mode one can down load the application form from the official web site of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsconline.com

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th February 2013, 01:16 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE MODE AND OFFLINE MODE ALSO , HERE IS THE DETAIL FOR ONLINE MODE :

Online Application Procedure:-

1. Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the ONLINE APPLICATION.

2. Click on Online application for various examinations of UPSC.

3. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Notification to be published in the Employment News and a copy of the same is also available in the Examination Notice sub menu of the Guidelines to the Candidates menu.

4. Select the Notified Exam for which you wish to submit your application and press Click here button under PART-I column corresponding to desired examination.

5. Clicking on PART-I Registration link would take you to the, Main page for submitting the desired data for the Exam.

6. Clicking on PART-II Registration would take you to the second part of the online application.

FOR OFFLINE MODE , HERE ARE THE DETAILS :

List of Head Post Offices/Post Offices where UPSC application forms are available

Andhra Pradesh Circle

Hyderabad GPO, Hyderabad Jubilee, Kachiguda Stn., Khairatabad, Secunderabad, Trimulgherry, Adilabad, Anantapur, Arundelpet (Guntur), Chittoor, Cuddapah, Eluru, Kakinada, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Mahboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nellore, Nizamabad, Ongole, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Vijayawada, Vikarabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.

Assam Circle

Guwahati, Barpeta, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Diphu, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Jorhat, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Mangaldoi, Nagaon, Nalbari, North Lakhimpur, Sibsagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia.

Bihar Circle

Patna, GPO, Bankipur, Arrah, Aurangabad, B. Deoghar, Bokaro Steel City, Banka, Battiah, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Biharsharif, Buxar, Chaibasa, Chapra, Daltonganj, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Dumka, Gaya, Giridih, Gopalganj, Gumla, Hajipur, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Nawada, Purnea, Ranchi, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan.
Delhi Circle

Delhi GPO, New Delhi, Indra Prastha, Ramesh Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, Lodi Road, Krishna Nagar, Ashok Vihar, Parliament Street, UPSC PO.

Gujarat Circle

Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Amreli Anand, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dahod, Godhra, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kheda, Mehesana, Navrangpura, Navsari, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Revdi Bazar, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Vadodara.
Haryana Circle

Ambala GPO, Ambala City, Bahadurgarh, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hissar, Jind, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Panipat, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonepat.

Himachal Pradesh Circle

Shimla, Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Keylong, Kulu, Mandi, Nahan, Recong, Peo, Solan, Una.
Jammu & Kashmir Circle

Srinagarr, Anantnag, Baramulla, Jammu, Kathua, Leh, Rajouri, Udhampur.

Karnataka Circle

Bangalore GPO, Bangalore City, Basavangudi, HAL II Stage, Jayanagar, R.T. Nagar, Bagalkot, Raichur, Rajajinagar, Belgaum Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Devengere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Hubli, Karwar, Kolar, Madikere, Mandya, Mangalore, Manipal, Mysore, Nanjagud, Shimoga, Sirsi, Tumkur, Udupi.

Kerala Circle

Trivandrum, Alleppey (Alappuzha), Calicut, Cannanore, Ernakulam, Kalpetta, Kasargod, Kattappana, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palghat, Pathanamthitta, Quilon, Trichur, Kavaratti, (Lakshadweep).

Madhya Pradesh Circle

Bhopal GPO, Bilaspur, Ambikapur, Balaghat, Betul, Bhind, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Dewas, Dhar, Durg, Guna, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jagdalpur, Jhabua, Khandwa, Khargone, Lashkar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Narsinghpur, Neemuch, Raigarh, Raipur, Raisen, Rajgarh (Biora), Rajnandgaon, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar Cantt., Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Shivpuri, Sidhi, Tikamgarh, Ujjain, Vidisha.

Maharashtra Circle

Mumbai GPO, Andheri, Borivili, Chembur, Chinehbunder, Dadar, Girgaon, Kalbadevi, Mahim, Mandvi, Mumbai Central, Ahmednagar, Akola, Alibag, Amravati, Aurangabad, Beed, Bhandara, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalagaon, Jalna, Karad, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur, GPO, Nanded, Nasik, Osmanbad, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sawantwadi, Solapur, Thane, Wardha, Yeotmal, Margaon (Goa), Panaji (Goa).

North East Circle

Agartala, Aizwal, Dharmanagar, Imphal, Itanagar, Kohima, Radhakishorepur, Shillong, Tura.

Orissa Circle

Bhubaneswar GPO, Angul, Bolangir, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhamapur, Bhadrak, Bhawanipatna, Cuttack GPO, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Jeypore (K), Jharsuguda, Kendrapara, Keonhargarh, Koraput, Nayagarh, Parlakhemundi, Phulbani, Puri, Rayagada, Sambalpur, Sundargarh.

Punjab Circle

Amritsar, Bhatinda, Faridkot, Ferozepur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar City, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Moga, Patiala, Ropar, Sangrur, Chandigarh.

Rajasthan Circle

Jaipur GPO, Jawahar Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Barmer, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Dungarpur, Hanumangarh, Hindaun, Jaisalmer, Jalore, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kankroli, Kota, Nagaur, Pali Marwar, Sawaimadhopur, Shastri Circle Udaipur, Sikar, Sirohi, Sriganganagar, Tonk.

Tamil Nadu Circle

Chennai GPO, Anna Road St. Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Bodinayakanur, Chengalpattu, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Karur, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Pudukottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Sivagangai, Tambaram, Thanjavur, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruvallur, Tiruvayur, Turaiyur, Tuticorin, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Villupuram, Virudhunagar, Pondicheerry.

Uttar Pradesh Circle

Lucknow, Lucknow Chowk, Agra, Akbarpur, Aligarh, Allahabad, Allahabad Katchery, Almora, Auraiya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda, Bansi, Barabanki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Dehradun, Deoria, Dhampur, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gopeshwar, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Hamirpur,Hardoi, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kheri, Lalitpur, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Nainital, Orai, Pauri, Padrauna, Pilibhit, Pithoragarh, Pratapgarh, Rai Bareli, Rampur, Roorkee, Saharanpur, Shahajahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Unnao, Varanasi.

West Bengal Circle

Calcutta GPO, Alipore, Barabazar, Beleghata, Belghoria, Cassipore, Park Street, Tollygunge, Balurghat, Bankura, Barasat, Berhampore, Burdwan, Chinsurah, Cooch Behar, Darjeeling, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Krishnagar, Malda, Midnapore, Purulia, Suri, Siliguri, Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands), Gangtok (Sikkim).

WELL THE DATE OF APPLICATION FORM FOR IAS EXAM 2013 HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED SO KEEP VISITING THIS FORUM FOR MORE INFORMATION .

THANK YOU
23rd February 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i have to buy ias application form....please tell me where to buy it
Please dont confues me just tell, where is the online applicatin form for IAS exam? If you can give proper information. Please dont confuse us
23rd February 2013, 08:14 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

IAS - Indian Administrative Service, to become an IAS officer one has to crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

Application Form for Civil Service Exam can be obtained in General Post Offices of all districts of States in India.

The application Form also can be obtained through on line by logging on http://www.upsconline.com

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd February 2013, 10:56 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i gt ias form
UPSC Civil Services exams are conducted in three stages:
Prelims
MAINS
Interview

You can fill the Prelims forms through online mode:
You can apply for the Prelims Exams online through the website
http://upsconline.nic.in/

Detailed advertisement about this exam will be published on the website
www.upsc.gov.in

Next prelims Exams is on 19th may 2013

Eligibilty to apply for this exams is:

Educational Qualifications: Graduation pass in any Stream

AGE- Minimum 21 years
Maximum 30 years
Candidates belonging to OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
25th February 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

please give me the web for the application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?