6th March 2012, 11:35 AM

Where can I apply for Group C or D job after completing B.A(History Hons)?

I am subhamoy bhandari.i complete b.a.(history hons) on 2010.now i want group c or d job.please tell me where i can apply for this job.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  2. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  3. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.Com Hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.Com Hons? Which books should I follow as my maths is very weak
  6. What kind of job can I get after completing M.Phil in English Hons
  7. Which is better to do between B.Sc (Hons) and BBA if I want to do MBA later?
  8. What all courses can I do after 12th?
  9. Cutoff list for PG courses in Hyderabad?
  10. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  11. Can I apply for railway job after passing BSc with Botany Hons with 60%
  12. What is the percentage required for admission in economics?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed after B.Com Hons from DU?
  14. In which job can I apply after completing MSc in Nursing? Is there any opportunity for me?
  15. Best jobs after completing BSc with Zoology(Hons) in Odissa
  16. Economics or B.Com honours with IT in +2?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course? -- [New]
  18. Which entrance exam I need to apply for doing higher studies abroad after completing Chemistry Hons?
6th January 2019, 02:46 PM
Sananda@94

Default Re: Where can I apply for Group C or D job after completing B.A(History Hons)?

Hi, Subhomoy as you have earned a Degree in History Hons you have plenty of options in government job of any group A,B,C or D. You can apply for Civil Service like UPSC or State Public Service. Apart from this you can also apply in IBPS or SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?