7th September 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get good job though Sociology?

Hi,
i am priyanka koner. I want to ask how can i got a good job from sociology.

23rd September 2011, 05:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good job though Sociology?

Sociology is a course which has good scope in terms of the job opportunities. You have not mentioned what course you have done in sociology. If you have done a graduation in sociology then you can enter the academic field by doing a B.Ed also. The post graduation in sociology also has good scope in the field of academics. They need to clear the NET exam for the same. Also the candidates can try in for the government job opportunities. They can attend the various competitive examinations like civil service, psc tests which can be attended provided they have done their graduation in this field.
16th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good job though Sociology?

i m in 2nd year doin sociology honours.
i want to ask after dat wat should i do mba r nything in sociology nly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?