14th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Sonia Eliza R

What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?

Hi , This is regarding the job opportunities in government schools . I have done my B.A in PyES { psychology , Economics , Sociology } . I am interested in teaching profession in a government school .
So could you please brief me about the job opportunities regarding the same and what are the exams i have to be writing and where will they be conducted , which are the subjects to get prepared for the exam ,and should i get registered anywhere . how long will it take to get a job .

Regards ,
[email protected]

11th June 2011, 12:47 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?

Just see ROJGAR SAMACHAR regularly some times central school and jawahar navodaya vidyalay have some vacancy you just fill application form and send it there..
they call you for exam and PI ..
and another option you try your state government schools because some state have provide temporary teacher ..if you perform good then your job will be
permanent and some time state government also hire some teacher in some school
so just keep your eyes on daily news paper ..
good luck
30th September 2011, 11:44 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?

Hi , This is regarding the job opportunities in government schools . I have done my B.A in PyES { psychology , Economics , Sociology } . I am interested in teaching profession in a government school .
So could you please brief me about the job opportunities regarding the same and what are the exams i have to be writing and where will they be conducted , which are the subjects to get prepared for the exam ,and should i get registered anywhere . how long will it take to get a job .
26th June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done L.L.M. Can i have any opportunity of doing job at the age of 38 ?
21st July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a primary school teacher in jharkhand government school and 38 years old with bachelor degree. May I apply for ssc or upsc exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?