17th December 2012, 11:48 PM
PrinceKrVerma

Where can I get B.Ed entrance exam form? Does BHU provide B.Ed course? How much is the fee of B.Ed

When and where can I get the B.Ed entrance exam form.

Does B.H.U provide B.Ed. Course.

how much is the fee of B.ed.

31st May 2016, 02:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get B.Ed entrance exam form? Does BHU provide B.Ed course? How much is the fee of B.Ed

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University which is one of the Central Universities of India with largest accommodation capacity of students in Asia and known for providing quality education in under graduate, professional and higher studies courses.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education which is a two year professional degree course for one who wants to make his career in teaching field.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing the same course from BHU then for your information BHU do offer the same course but for admission in the same course you will have to clear its respective entrance examination i.e; BHU - UET for B.Ed course.

*** Also to be eligible for same course you need to be a bachelor degree holder with a minimum of 50% aggregate in the same degree from a recognized university.

--> Here, I would like to inform you that you cannot get admission in the same course for the academic session starting from this year as the entrance examination for the same has passed away and for admission in the next session the form will probably available from February 2017 on the official link of BHU.

For more details about the BHU entrance examinations, you can refer to the link www.bhu.ac.in or www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?