19th January 2011, 11:00 AM
priyanka joshi1992

Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?

Hi I am Priyanka Joshi appearing 12th examination from CBSE Delhi, I would like to know where I can get DIET examination form for and what is the last date of purchase of DIET form, what are the qualifying criteria for DIET Examination, what is the fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET examination

9th July 2011, 01:33 PM
ankitsharma

Default Re: Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?

Dear, you can get the forms for admission in DIET from any of the 9 govt DIETs in delhi or 16 pvt DIETs. The last date for admission is over for this year. ADMISSION is based purely on the basis of merit of 12th std marks. This year 1st list of admission is 85% in 12th for general category.
Fees for govt DIET is 10,000 per year and for pvt DIET is 35,000 per year.

9th July 2011, 06:35 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?

yes you are eligible for dietcet..minimum qualification of dietcet is 12th class or intermediate..you can purchase application in any recognised book shops...

4th August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

iam 12th pass in cbse board and i am obc and my marks in 12th is 62% what i am apply in diet

27th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i,m from bhawanipatna,kalahandi orissa iwould like to purchase the diet form.so what can i do?

8th November 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for diet course?

21st November 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

IAM PAUL, WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR SENDING FORMS?

15th December 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

are there any assignments to be submitted before giving the exams??

22nd January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic qualification is eligible to DIET entrance?

4th April 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY LET ME KNIOW THE LAST DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF DIET. AND FROM WHERE WE GET THE ADMITION FORM AND WHAT ABOUT THE FEES STRUCTURE.

5th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

For 2012 What is the last date for submission of Diet form

14th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF DIET FORMS INDELHI?

21st April 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

when and from where i can get diet forms?

23rd April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am sc candidate having 62% marks in 12th cbse board may i apply in diet ?

8th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I M ANKITA.ND MAINE ABHI N.I.OS SE 12 KAI EXAM DIYE HAI KYA MAI D.I.E.T KAIM LIYE APPLY KR SKTI HU

17th May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

where can I get diet entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of Diet entrance form ? Qualification criteria for diet exam ?u fee structure and procedure to be eligible for diet?

30th May 2012, 07:21 PM
shalu rana

i m student of art and this year i got 72.2% marks in 12 , so can i apply for diet??

31st May 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in diet i get 53% marks in 12th

31st May 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got 87% in best 4 subjects and 80% in best 5 subjects. im i eligible for admission in delhi university?
or can i get admission in any university in Delhi, if yes then in which university and what is its fee structure?

1st June 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that where can i get dietentrance exam form? last date of purchase of diet entrance form? eligibility for general and obc candidates? qualifying criteria n fee structure as well as procedure to be eligible for diet?

8th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

without enntrane test can i get the admission

11th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 73% in cbse 12th and I am from OBC category can I apply for DIET from delhi

19th June 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared 12th in 2010 n now thinking of doing diet pls let me know when n how to apply as this time again dates are over.Are ther any other ?

25th June 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I belong to UP State. Passed 12th from CBSE Board Delhi. Daughter of an Army Person, Can apply for diet ?

25th June 2012, 03:46 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belong to UP State. Passed 12th from CBSE Board Delhi. Daughter of an Army Person, Can apply for diet ?

where can i get the diet form

You can get the form from the college offering this course at the time of notification of

the sale of the application forms which is Generally APRIL/MAY.

what is the eligibility criteria

10+2 from recognized board

Programmes are available at the graduate, postgraduate level,

and

diploma and certificate are also available.

At Delhi University

The Honours programme admits only students from science backgrounds as its subjects include Biochemistry, Botany, Physics, Zoology and Chemistry.

where as in pass course they can take any stream candidate.

after BA/B.SC in food science

you can do M.sc in food science.

what is the fee criteria

Fee is less in govt colleges

It could Vary.

Usually Fee is not high enough.

10 Best Colleges offering Courses in Nutrition & Dietetics

1) Lady Irwin College, Delhi University
2) Institute of Home Economics, New Delhi
3) Women's Christian College, Chennai
4) Bishop Choolaparambil Memorial College for Women, Kottayam
5) SNDT Women's University, Mumbai
6) G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
7) Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University
8) Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
9) Banasthali University, Jaipur
10) Gandhigram Rural Institute

Important dates of DIET CET-2012

download of DIETCET informationbulletin-19.04.2012 onwards

payment of fees at AP online or e-seva-25.04.2012to09.05.2012

online submission of application through http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in26.04.2012 to 10.05.2012

help desk services on all working days 26.04.2012 to 10.05.2012

receiving complaints pertaining to online application 29.04.2012 to 12.05.2012
download of hall tickets 22.06.2012 onwards

schedule of examination 08.07.2012

declaration of results in the month of august,2012

25th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

DIET entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

To give this exam you need to pass your class 12 exam with minimum 45% of marks.

Entrance exam pattern:-

Part I- general knowledge and teaching aptitude test

Part II- general english and telegu or urdu or tamil

Part III- mathematics, physical science and social studies

30th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Ya hi m in ba final year nd waiting for the result bt i got only 60% in 12th so am i eligible for this course or not plz let me know nd my younger sister is doing bcom 2nd year nd shes also want to join this course is she is also eligible for this or not.

15th September 2012, 11:12 PM
Rupesh chamola

[QUOTE=priyanka joshi1992;327849]Hi I am Priyanka Joshi appearing 12th examination from CBSE Delhi, I would like to know where I can get DIET examination form for and what is the last date of purchase of DIET form, what are the qualifying criteria for DIET Examination, what is the fee ?

1st June 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hi i am deepa sharma i would like to know where i can get diet form.how i can do diet only on entrance base not merit base please tell me

21st June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m ankita i have passed 12th by cbse board .... My marks are 78% ... Am i eligible for diet???

21st September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 66 percent i am obc nd want do diet in teaching so may i do diet.i want to know detail.

26th October 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir me ba sce year kar rhi ho I am wait for result but me kya diet karna chahati ho tu me kya kar skti ho pls ans me madma /sir ? pls ask answer me entance exam ha kya ?

28th March 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about issuing date of
the application form to ete diet in 2014

15th May 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

From Where ican get diet form?what is the date of r
entrance exam.

13th July 2014, 08:25 PM
km kavita rawat

hi i m general candidate i scored 71% in 12th class and i applied for diet, will i select for diet.

9th June 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date of diet entrance exam and last date of purchase o diet entrance form Qualifying criteria for diet exam fee structure land procedure of be eligible for diet

2nd February 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Who are eligible for DIET? Last date of submission? Qualifying criteria for diet exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?