15th March 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in LLB in Mumbai University?

how do i get admission in L.L.B. in Mumbai University...please tell me qq

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  2. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  3. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  4. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  5. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  6. Scored 42.26% in B.COM : Am I eligible for getting into LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission for LLB in Mumbai University?
  8. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing B.Com from UP?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in LLB at Mumbai University Kalina without entrance examination
  10. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  11. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  13. How to do LLB after securing 53% in TYBA economics exam?
  14. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  15. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing FY, SY and TYBA
  16. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  17. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  18. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time? -- [New]
19th March 2014, 01:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB in Mumbai University?

You need to fulfil their eligibility of acquiring minimum 55 per cent marks in graduation level. They may also have their own in house entrance test. On clearing the test, you will be called upon for the interview and group discussion. You need to be clear that in the university level whether they are offering 3 years course or 5 years integrated course. Usually, students prefer to appear in CLAT test and the merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?