12th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get a job after doing Ph.D in Forensic Anthropology from Delhi University?

hi

i did ph.d in forensic anthroplogy from delhi university now i m searching for a job where i get a job n what will i do after this thanku

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  2. Where can I get a job after doing Ph.D in Forensic Anthropology from Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology?
  4. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  5. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  7. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  8. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  9. Can I do MSc in forensic science being a B.A final year in Anthropology?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  12. Should I study M.A. in History to become an Archaeologist?
  13. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  15. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  16. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Anthropology in any university of India being a M.Sc candidate?
  17. Can i study Forensic Anthropology after M.Sc. in Biological Anthropology?
  18. Which is better among Forensic Science and Biotechnology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology and Anthropology) candidate?
11th December 2011, 09:31 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after doing Ph.D in Forensic Anthropology from Delhi University?

hi i am happy to you and you can get job anywhere in india and apply forensic department in ccmb in hyderabad or you can apply as a professor in medical college all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?