28th February 2016, 03:27 AM
chongneikim hangsing

Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available?

I am doing my master in anthropology in pondicherry unversity last semester and i wan to applied for phd ,if there is phd pogramme in ranchi university.kindly notify me when wil the application form available? Can someone please guide me on this?

15th September 2017, 07:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available?

=> Ph.D. Anthropology or Doctor of Philosophy in Anthropology is a Doctorate degree course.

=> The duration of this course three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and the tentative date of issue of application form is in the month of September or October.

After completion of this course you can apply for following jobs type are given below.

=> Sales Promotion Manager

=> Anthropology Instructor

=> Business Development Manager

=> Assistant or Associate Professor

=> Assistant Professor

=> Curator

=> Anthropology Adjunct Instructor

=> Assistant Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?